I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

The grandfather is wise, the grandmother seems loving but somewhat strict based on her features... I don’t know how they had a shit as their 1st son? although the second son seems not so bad he still suck off to his shit elder brother. Only the daughter, Shananet and the 3rd son Gallahan get the brains amongst Lord Rulac’s children. Ugh.

I love her clothes!!!! (*mumble*what a shame that I lost my chance with me nephew since he's already too old*mumble*)

....somehow my likes are starting to suffer a regression in time?: first was vintage blues and now Renaissance clothes 😅

@Chuepomi I'm with you!!! But maybe a one-shot fanfic would do the trick, too

Group Leader
Um—is her dad an amazing dress designer? Because that would be amazing

yeeees girl, go make your money!
ps: I'm in love with her dad! *_*
thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
i think i can see where this is going, shes making a sculpture of her GM to pull on the head of lombardy´s heartstrings, the goal was to find a way to sell the log, didnt say who to sell it to so she´ll probably sell it to the head since its his deceased wifes sculpture, she really is a genius, AND TEN MORE CHAPTERS TO GO, i love the new adapted novels to manwha premiere, since we get twenty chapters on each of the new adapted novel opening series, and because they come from widely popular novels they can afford to release twenty chapters without the worry of it getting bad reception like how other series only release one chapter to see how itll do

I say this series is a gem, so much interesting things will come I'm sure of it.

Thank you guys for the hardwork! Muah!! 😘😘😘

THAT'S SO SMART. cause wouldn't the family pay a good amount for that, and to add to that there's even more value and later profits that the family could earn by recognizing the sculpter's talents.

Her grandmother looks very elegant..
I see that her dad is also talented in art. Maybe his passion is just not recognized by the grandfather. Its a shame..

Aggregator gang
AHHHH U LOVE THIS SO MUCH i have a soft spot for smart fl using her advantage to save her family 😭💜💙

Rather than sell it, I think it's going to be a gift. But what she's really selling is the artisan's talents!

Users who are viewing this thread