I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

HOOOOLLLYYY SHIIIIIIT give me that sweet sweet healthy happy father-daughter relationship!! ITS LIKE COCAINE TO ME. He better not fucking die oh my goooooooood.
Thank you sm for the update it's totally primo as always mwah xoxo

I'm so glad she offered payment to the sculptor. Too many times a new or even seasoned artist might get scammed by someone wanting their work for free by saying that they'd give them good publicity instead!

Time to see what she's gonna do to make her dad more involved in the Lombardy life now. That way he'll have more power and it'll pave her way to success in the future too!

Also I'm sure we'll see how the twins turn out this time, and how they'd hopefully stay on the Lombardy side after the future divorce of their parents. Sounds like the aunt's husband is shady.

Thanks for the update!

Gaaah this dad is the best! He’s almost perfect (almost, because he needs to stop being a coward w/ his family and start being more assertive for his daughters’ sake)

Double-page supporter
@Waffley I figure he's doing what all the isekai MCs claim they want to do: live an easy life with no worries. And had his brothers not been garbage, and his lover not died (not clear why he couldn't marry, since they were together at least nine months and she was given the Lombardy last name) he would have been fine. At this point, he just wasn't able to protect her from the children's "rough play", but it wasn't to the level of outright abuse. That only happened when he died, and at that point he couldn't really do much.

Users who are viewing this thread