I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I was sooo looking forward to THIS! When she reveals the sculpture! 😍
She was soo cute when he came to deliver it, “can I take a small peek?” (So cute!)
AND SHE DOES! Takes only a peek! (Sooo soo cute!)
And when the Grandpa Extends his hands to her, when she came running to him, I thought he’d hug her or pick her up in his arms, like her father, but she drags him along in a rush... Her thoughtfulness to leave a sculpture for when the portraits’ no use....
This is just too adorable 🥰 Adorableness overload 🤯

@that_weeb_one fairly certain the ml is the crown prince, but it won't render the title moot because the title refers to her current goal, and doesn't say anything about suppressing it (plus, in a sense, being a queen is being the matriarch of a nation lol). My guess is that she'll become queen and then the girl in the class (her cousin) will actually become the matriarch of her family, but this is just my theory and not based on any spoilers or anything.

Double-page supporter
@that_weeb_one not spoilers, but i think the ML is supposed to be the second prince and not the crown prince? he was shown briefly in the last (last?) chapter and he matches the boy we see on the cover. (unless i'm mistaken of course)
/
thanks for the update!!!! tia's face when she peeked at the statue was so cute lmao

@hat_weeb_one, so here it is
I am not sure about the spoiler: 2nd prince becomes emperor just like in the 1st timeline, but now he is in love with Firentia(will be in the future). She is matriarch/ a.k.a Lord of the family, so naturally she couldn't just become Empress. However ML doesn't marry anyone, so others agree with his decision to marry FL, but I assume she doesn't lose her governance over fief.

I cried at the part where Grandfather touched he sculpture. The feels, man.
I love all of Tia’s expressions! Her smug face was cute too aaah
Thank you for translating!

Ok i just love the balance of cute and smug the artist managed to portray MC with, that make them endearing

How come when I started the serie there was 12 chapters and when I finish there are 13?
Love that.😍🤗
Also, in the beginning, they walked together but they were called respectively crown prince and head of her family, so no proof there's gonna be a romantic relationship here (although we all know he's the ML (and I hope to see him soon!!)).
That chapter hinted us at the reussite of them in their goals but kept the squealing part in suspense, what a smart move...😎

I like that they show how much she cares about her father and grandfather. She's still calculating, but she also is making sure to factor their future hardships into her plans. It's very shrewd and very sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread