I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Brownie points the best kind of points to earn. The smugness is so damn good. Hahahaha.

god I LOVE how smug she is in every panel xd smug and scheming, while also being very sweet and considerate, best mc :)

I really like this mc, some other strong female protagonist are often too emotionless or rough, but you can be feminine and graceful and still be strong and intelligent

Dex-chan lover
That smug look reminds me of Smug Mina-chan😂
Thanks for the chapter!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Is it really so hard to make a believable antagonist?
Someone like him, who's whole identity is formed around his proud and noble heritage, would never destroy the main symbol of said heritage, the trees that represent the family's history.
Fucking manwhakas, why can't they write consistent plots on one hand while crafting such compelling mc's time and again on the other?
Shit like this makes a potential 9 or 8/10 into a 6 or 7

Dex-chan lover
raw23 need more! love it thanks for the translation keeper up plz

Those idiots and bellesac must be tortured.
@reu he would , he wasted all money on gambling and trying to show "he could le do it too" , stop reading this since you have serious brain damage to not be able to comprehend something simple as human greed.

@reu while their personality is a bit exaggerated, its not really that bad. he's still a child and we didnt know why he did gambling in the past life as well. you see, the father was trying to get close to the empress, while hes greed he's also attained his dignity as lombardy by trying to get close to the one of the most important figure in the empire.
but IT IS really hard to believe such a high rank family can produce these bastards. but once again, at least this is better than those cheap isekai manga out there that torture my eyes and brain at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread