I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Wait if she was reincarnated and remembered her life since birth than why did she wet herself and cry when those kids bullied her. She should have been older than them technically and mental stronger just like she is now?

these are bad dogs, indeed. they should disciplined asap!

lolol tysm for the translation!

Right. Now that she's back, she should educate these brats. They're just kids after all

She's so small and cute i wanna bite and pinch her chubby cheeks but she'll probably smack me real good 😂😂

this is why you need to beat children because they'll turn into stupid no good arrogant and ignorant adults if you didn't discipline them

The little 2 cucks got cucked hard , i fucking hope she tortures them to death slowly.

Ok so.... she was reincarnated and she was scared of her baby cousins cause they were kids..?? wtf if u wanna make her a reincarnator why would she be scared of mere kids that calls her half blood or whatever like didn't she know how stupid they seemed as kids like she does now? she was a maybe teen or adult from KOREA when she died once, didn't she ever experienced bullying? this is just ugh.
I'm a really big fan of isekais but dang. I already could go past the reincarnator once and now a time travel but at least make it believable smh
I'm still gonna read it but i just wanted to rant.
Thanks for reading this lol

Users who are viewing this thread