I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

what do mean a "tree?" maybe it's going to be a sculpture of the crest that was shown? idk anymore, but she looks so CUTE

I really want to see what shee makes ahhh im hooked on this series and frentia looks so beutifulll
Thank you for the translation
Love you you beutiful human beingss

SO MANY UPDATES THIS LITTLE ONE IS PLEASED!!!

I think she'll find someone to make a sculpture/artwork from it. That's my random guess. To make something worth more than its intrinsic value (in this case, the wood itself isn't worth much) from the supply side, you gotta make it perceptually worth more from the buyer end - and to make beautiful art from it could be one way. The hard part is finding someone whose craftsmanship is enough to wow a buyer, and she probably doesn't have the connections to get an artist with a huge reputation as she is right now. Maybe the person she's looking for is famous in the future, but as of now she'll need to come up with something more crafty (hehe) to sell it for a larger value.

Also interested in seeing how the other cousins do this assignment, especially the dumb brat who will probably cheat lul

Thank you for the updates! And super speedy ones at that :)

Fed-Kun's army
Well, the teacher did say something about regeneration or fast regrowth right?

i'm so happy and sad at the same time cause i've read this too early and now i have to wait T-T but i'm grateful to the scanlations because i can read one more chapter.... ngl i've been checking this website every hour damnit!🙂💖💖💖

That other girl with the teddy bear was so cute. I hope she'll play an important role in the future. Thanks for the translation.

btw.... i've been seriously simpin' for the teacher and strangely enough i keep reminded of claude in WMMAP (i think i miss him cause i haven't reread the manhwa )~😏 it's maybe because i have daddy issues~ damnit!!! reading manhwa awakened my beastly nature🙃 btw~ the kids are sooooooooo cute! i really want to hug them tho~🥺🥺🥺🌸except for that redhead brat.... imma kick his ass~ seriously😎🌼

They're really pumping these out lol. Thank you for the updates!!
Guessing she'll make a wood carving of sorts? Maybe miniature trees or engravings 🤔

Omg who is that person and what is he gonna do?! I’m hyped!!! Thanks for the chapter ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread