I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

This is just my guess however is she going to sculpt the piece of log into the tree crest and then sell it to the grandfather because that's the Crest of the Lombardy family and he would be the highest buyer? I'm assuming that the tree crest is the crest of the family because a couple of chapters ago the first emperor gave a bunch of trees as a gift to the Lombardy family.

Aww the twins are so adorable

And lmao like father like son this stupid branch family should just be cut off

Her sparkly eyes and polite bow to the teacher was just so adorable she is such an adorable child and I’m in love 🥺💘

Can I just marry her sweet dad and become her mom 😫

Dex-chan lover
My vote: She goes to the gardener and have him split the log + grow them into new trees.

Because why sell the log as is, when she can 'invest' in it and generate much more.

After all this is a homework for a 'business' lesson.

EDIT: Also she literally went "A TREE!"

@It_Is_Moi

ooh, i didn't think about that. now I am completely miffed because things like sculpture, artwork, and picture frames etc… they all don't matter to people in need. And all those things would generate the highest amounts of money.

every time this series updates i do a little squeal. truly a new favorite. bb tia is so cute I cry

Dex-chan lover
I can only assume the twins found that hellspawn Ballsac as insufferable as the readers do, which is why they're all over Tia now that she's beaten him up.
That or they're little snakes who've sniffed out her potential and are rapidly changeing allegiances.

Aggregator gang
I think she will make her family crest or something priceless and sell it to her grandfather

Hope that Tia and Laranne get along well. Even though she is the sister of the piece of shit that sleeps in the lessons, she seems completely different.

A log with a quick regrowth ability, its fair to say she will be planning to either grow a plantation of trees so that the resources available can be multiplied hence she will in theory earn more.

Users who are viewing this thread