I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Group Leader
@NumberNone

Yeah, I’ll bet there won’t be anything romantic between them but they’ll dote on her so much like a big bro and the ML will get jealous lol

I see the tropes forming already 😳

i'm here for firentia gathering a fan following tbh

thank you for the updates!

@Mngtr i’ve seen MLs get jealous over FLs for being around other guys but never when the FL is around their male family members. if anything i’m expecting for the twins to get unsettlingly overprotective over our little FL 😔

jyc

the translations are beautiful! Even the sfx woow

kudos to the group!

I bet she’ll make a book of some kind. Her dad is a famous scholar after all, so she’ll probably get him to write something. At least that’s my best guess...

everything romee touched just becomes beautiful, thanx for update ill be book marking this

Omg I'm loving It!! ❤️❤️❤️ Tia is onde of my favorite FL 🥰
Thank you so much for the chapters!!

Thank you for the chapters! :)

bellesac reminds me of joffrey from GOT, what a bratty kid! like father like son ugh I hope they get wrecked ASAP so we don't have to see their faces anymore

i can understand the whole letting them do what they want and reporting it i guess but shouldn't they at least try and discipline them so they can grow up better instead of just giving up on them? people can change maybe they're just assholes because no one told them not to be

I love this story so much, thanks for the chapter! I wonder what she'll come up with, I like seeing the FL being aknowledged for her efforts, she deserved much more in her past life.

omfg I LOVE the art (and obvi the story too!) Firentia is SOOOOO DAMN ADORABLE!! and I love her dad, AND the doctor lady AND her girl cousin. SOOOOO FUCKIN CUUUUUTE!!

tysm for your hard work SYT <3

Nooo!!!! I’m so curious!!!! 😭😭😭😂😂 thank you so much for the chapters btw 💕

i really appreciate the redraws and sfx ✨👄✨ translation is also amazing

Users who are viewing this thread