I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 2 Ch. 109

MDC

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Mangadex should just not allow uploading a chapter if there is a massive gap compared to the previous one (like in this case). Does not matter if its from official translators or not.

Aggregator gang
Tell me you've never dealt with badass elders without telling me you've never dealt with badass elders, empress. Too used to bullying your own spineless trouser-wetter of a dad, completely underestimated a self-assured royal nanny who's probably bounced no less than 4 generations of emperors on her knee.

Love the entire quiet confidence of any elderly person whose whole livelihood is threatened and their calm response is "yeah go ahead and pull whatever petulant trick you're going to, I've lived twice your life and done pretty damn well for myself, been looking forward to retirement anyway, might as well go all out on my last hurrah."

Thank you for uploading! I appreciate your work and translations!

Anyone have a way to find manga for free outside of this site? So many stories I follow are missing huge chapter gaps or haven’t updated in over two years! And I’ve had no luck finding them elsewhere!

Dex-chan lover
Granny was like, "Alright then. Time to bring the big guns. Let's go out with a bang."

Users who are viewing this thread