I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 2 Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
Lots of sights have good translation up.
Then I look forward to being pleasantly surprised. Suffice to say that prior experience leaves me extremely skeptical in situations where there are massive gaps in chapters on Manga-Updates.

That said, while the state of affairs may suck, good on Spooky Scans for picking it up and it's good to see them active again.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of sights have good translation up. The official should be around 10 behind. I am sure this isn't the only place you read, you will find a good translation somewhere.
I've been looking for months and I haven't found anything lmao. :aquadrink:

EDIT: Nevermind just used a different search engine.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The translation was amazing, hope you can keep up posting the rest from now on <3
Best translation i've seen so far for this series.
I love when Perez and Tia are together, but I'm really curious of how and when will Tia fall for him

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, this chapter is pointless. What, are we supposed to imagine what happened in the 50 missing chapters?
Yeah, it sucks when there's huge gaps like this, I get that, but you can't blame Spooky Scans for it; they're just trying to provide us with something quality. We'll simply have to find somewhere else to read the missing chapters to catch up, as painful as that can be.

Contributor
Then I look forward to being pleasantly surprised. Suffice to say that prior experience leaves me extremely skeptical in situations where there are massive gaps in chapters on Manga-Updates.

That said, while the state of affairs may suck, good on Spooky Scans for picking it up and it's good to see them active again.
Look for aggregators ripping official scans

Reactions: D2
Dex-chan lover
Heck yeah back on mangadex! And much cleaner and better translated than where I was reading this.

Double-page supporter
I love this translation, such a good surprise to have new chapters with this level of quality, thanks! <3

Double-page supporter
Have you all not realized yet that there's an official translation in Tapas up to Ch102 and counting?

Not to mention, it's up in batoto.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it sucks when there's huge gaps like this, I get that, but you can't blame Spooky Scans for it; they're just trying to provide us with something quality. We'll simply have to find somewhere else to read the missing chapters to catch up, as painful as that can be.
... I didn't blame Spooky Scans, though? Quite the opposite, in fact. This chapter was excellent. I'm glad to see them pick it up (since that means from now on it'll be better), and I'm happy to see activity from their group again after several years as they are a quality outfit.

Thanks so much! I hope you guys keep posting new chapters. I’d much rather read this here than any of the other options I was using.

Users who are viewing this thread