I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
Shannet Ex was a fool to even think about cheat on her. She is stunning.

Thaaaaaank you for the TL. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I always have a gripe when it comes to characters like this where they are made to just be the brain dead villain who is always antagonistic and fumbles along the way. What do the Angenas or whatever keep him around for anyways? he's useless as a son to the Lombardi's and equally as useless as a pawn because he's not capable to creating a scheme that every remotely works. He's a failure in every regard and is known to be working with the Angenas and wants to take over the family but no one really cares because he is so fucking stupid he couldn't possibly do it. It's impressive how much of a failure he is.

This was my rant. Thank you for your time.

Dex-chan lover
I always have a gripe when it comes to characters like this where they are made to just be the brain dead villain who is always antagonistic and fumbles along the way. What do the Angenas or whatever keep him around for anyways? he's useless as a son to the Lombardi's and equally as useless as a pawn because he's not capable to creating a scheme that every remotely works. He's a failure in every regard and is known to be working with the Angenas and wants to take over the family but no one really cares because he is so fucking stupid he couldn't possibly do it. It's impressive how much of a failure he is.

This was my rant. Thank you for your time.
Angenas knows he's a failson, which is exactly why they support him. If they can put Viesel in charge of Lombardi he's easy to manipulate and destroy Lombardi's position. Then Angenas can take over Lombardi's resources and businesses. He's a useful idiot.

Where I agree with you is asking why the rest of Lombardi hasn't stripped him of his titles or even jailed him for associating with Angenas. It should be clear that he's more loyal to an outsider family, thinks only of his own prestige, and is an incompetent manager. Under no circumstances should Viesel be allowed near their businesses. By now they could have easily proven him to be a traitor and eliminated him.

Dex-chan lover
(and your only way to survive, Viesel.)
And that one comment saying his son's name is Bellesack, at least he didn't name him Ballsack. Though if he hadn't been a Lombardi and had been disliked by his peers, that would have been a likely nickname for him lol

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-02-06-044805.png

Umm... Let's see... For one, a brain? Then... Loyalty to YOUR OWN FAMILY instead of rival one. Owh, also a foresight to see what's good or bad for yourself maybe? I don't know man, you tell me which one is it that you lack

Dex-chan lover
Angenas knows he's a failson, which is exactly why they support him. If they can put Viesel in charge of Lombardi he's easy to manipulate and destroy Lombardi's position. Then Angenas can take over Lombardi's resources and businesses. He's a useful idiot.

Where I agree with you is asking why the rest of Lombardi hasn't stripped him of his titles or even jailed him for associating with Angenas. It should be clear that he's more loyal to an outsider family, thinks only of his own prestige, and is an incompetent manager. Under no circumstances should Viesel be allowed near their businesses. By now they could have easily proven him to be a traitor and eliminated him.
Definitely@Angenas. If it wasn't for that conversation with the patriarch of Angenas, I might've considered that they also grew tired of his shit and threw him out. :sneaky: But, nah...using him is more the Angenas way.

Rulac still thinks of this twit as his son, so that's currently his only saving grace. The idea of keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer, also comes to mind. I just hope they act appropriately, but it could be that Viesel was placed in this position on purpose so he could be closely monitored, despite not being severely punished.

Taking a step back, this isn't much different from typical family politics, just on a grander scale because it involves people of high society. I doubt he'll be able to do anything too effective against Tia besides making himself a nuisance. We all know that "child" is a lot smarter than him, very well connected, and very influential despite her age. And Shannet probably knows that, or has a very strong inkling and a great deal of respect for the abilities of her niece. Knowing the character of Uncle Viesel, he'll probably embarass himself in a spectacular fashion again. Probably try to gain some accomplishment to put his pride on display which publicly proclaims that he is the indisputable leading candidate who should be head of the family. Only he'll focus solely on his pride as usual, and do many stupid things, allowing for many holes to easily be poked into his plot, and then get shredded.

Maybe this time, involving a legally heinous crime for which he can be charged then prosecuted. At the very least, lose his standing completely, be tossed out, and be forced to live in utter humiliation as what he despises the most...a commoner.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Just a few months ago, this place was mine.
Wasn't that like years ago?

Anyway, that advice was far more than Viese deserves. Gramps, Gallahan, and Shananet are way too nice in letting him return. Not that I don't understand why, but still. I wouldn't be surprised if his return were contested by their vassals.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, I'm sure he won't heed her advice.

I bet he's gonna pull some bullshit, get caught, piss off his father, and get himself disinherited. He is that kind of idiot, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread