I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 139

Contributor
Ok he did have the idea to mess with Tia but instead he's just choosing another horrible way.

Like, how can he be this much slow? This story is less and less logical neither entertaining...

Dex-chan lover
Ok he did have the idea to mess with Tia but instead he's just choosing another horrible way.

Like, how can he be this much slow? This story is less and less logical neither entertaining...
it's just, you know, ....
images

Dex-chan lover
Viesel is easier to manipulate than a g.i. joe. Seems like he's going to try and gift Lombardi timber from Tia's business to the Angenas. My guess is he'll take the timber, but the wood will still be green, and the construction in the west will literally collapse. Viesel's "investment" will go belly up and Lombardi will kick him out.

NGL, I kinda like how Angenas is made up of smart women with dumb men. Queen is raising an idiot son, and Viesel's wife knew what she was getting. It's a method for women to gain some power in a patriarchal world.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he's going to try and gift Lombardi timber from Tia's business to the Angenas. My guess is he'll take the timber, but the wood will still be green, and the construction in the west will literally collapse. Viesel's "investment" will go belly up and Lombardi will kick him out.
I dont think he can take her lumber, as its not registered under the Lombardis name but someone else (Clause/Clausel i think).

What mostly will happen is that he will use Direct Descendant Right to command the other vassal houses to send manpower to the Angenas.

The rest is pretty spot on, Angenas will use green lumber and everything will collapse, possibly with casualty from the vassal houses, and Viesel will get torn to shreds by Gramps...hypothetically, although i wish it was literal.

Dex-chan lover

No, that's just the character himself. Author is pushing that Viesel puts his pride above all else, even intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think he can take her lumber, as its not registered under the Lombardis name but someone else (Clause/Clausel i think).
There might be a loophole to exploit here. Viesel is a Lombardi and Tia's uncle, so he might be given considerations. If Pellet is not alerted that he could be acting as a proxy for Angenas, that could pose a problem.

Double-page supporter
One thing I just don't get about Viese is why, after all this time, he doesn't understand that the Lombardis and Angenases are decidedly not friends. Why he thinks that helping out the empress will give him a firm footing in the family is beyond me.

Fed-Kun's army

What mostly will happen is that he will use Direct Descendant Right to command the other vassal houses to send manpower to the Angenas.

The rest is pretty spot on, Angenas will use green lumber and everything will collapse, possibly with casualty from the vassal houses, and Viesel will get torn to shreds by Gramps...hypothetically, although i wish it was literal.

I believe she's been buying under a proxy through the Pellet Trading Company, It's not publically known she's the main stakeholder in that company since she started it extremely young and been working through proxies. Also, she transferred the wood to the "Landowner of Chesayu" to "He will decide on them as he wishes."

An additional note it's specified "Move the Triba Trees that have been logged and dried to Cheosu". So perhaps maybe that means the leftover non-dried trees will be seized by the Angenas since they aren't seizing it from the "Lombardi" but from a civilian "owned" Pellet Trading Company".

I don't know who the "Landowner of Chesayu" is though. All this is Chapter 135.

Honestly, it seems like Viesel will not intentionally get in Tia's way, but will end up doing so anyway and get himself in trouble. The Angenas will somehow capitalize on Viesel's mistake and he'll get betrayed is what I'm feeling here. It seems like the best way to close out Viesel Arc will be to save him and make him a subordinate. She wants to take control of the family after all, and even though he's dumb he's part of the family.

Dex-chan lover

There are some people who are so puffed up on pride that they willfully ignore all common sense and logic. Pitiful really....

Dex-chan lover
There might be a loophole to exploit here. Viesel is a Lombardi and Tia's uncle, so he might be given considerations. If Pellet is not alerted that he could be acting as a proxy for Angenas, that could pose a problem.
im pretty sure Pellet is already aware of the fact that this fool is one of angenas pawns.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I just don't get about Viese is why, after all this time, he doesn't understand that the Lombardis and Angenases are decidedly not friends. Why he thinks that helping out the empress will give him a firm footing in the family is beyond me.
He's just stupid. Even his own wife is impressed that he's reached such intense levels of stupidity.

NGL, I kinda like how Angenas is made up of smart women with dumb men. Queen is raising an idiot son, and Viesel's wife knew what she was getting. It's a method for women to gain some power in a patriarchal world.
They seem more perfidious, ruthless and self-serving rather than smart. The queen acts all smart, but she made a lot of dumb decisions fueled by her arrogance. And she's raising her son to be all arrogant without anything to back that arrogance up (mini Vieze basically) while also antagonizing him, that's certainly not smart and it's gonna backfire badly.

Evil != smart.

Dex-chan lover
“If you use your family‘a resources to help enriching the rival of your family surely they will very much appreciate your effort to ratfuck them” And the dumbass believes it.

Thank you for the chapter!
😭 Perez 😭 handmade works of art and a chick carved out of diamond by sword aura 😭 every layer to this is ridiculous in the best way

Supporter
Man, that dude is so stupid even if they would explain it to him in crayons he would not get it and try to eat the crayons...
There are people that cannot understand hypothetical questions. I bet he's one of them

Users who are viewing this thread