I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
Whether Celes made her immortal or not doesn't really matter. She can create any kind of potion she wants so she could just create an immortality potion.
But I'm still interested in knowing what exactly she was trying to say there.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda let down seeing no one die...but i can live with that, peace is better

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose
@Ferrenia

she is in fact, immortal , dose not age AND is close to invisible but only as long as the goddess thinks her adventure in this world is not over... and with her sense of time that is a loooooooong time.
and the fact she do not age is a huge problem for her as she wants to get married and starts a family....
that combined with her power to create literally everything makes her allmost as powerful as Celes but with less authority and knowledge of how the world works.

Dex-chan lover
Big brother: why did you call me for something so unimportant.
Big brother: it's time to end you.

Dex-chan lover
Celes really thinks poorly of humans. Think about this: the superdimensional being acts like a simpleton when she lowers her intelligence to what she perceives as human level. It's not very flattering if that's what Celes thinks humans are. Tho to be fair... Humans are dumb bricks.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry did Kaoru just gain control of a country just cause she didn't want Celes to affect other countries that boarder it?

@Goldenzeal
Well, that's depend on topic.
But Celes already said like that, ("little jokes"), mean she already know that's will be happened (furthermore, refer for Ch. 1, for making sure that the power of the real Goddess)

For that world's native humans, they are both Goddess (refer to Chapter 3-5, part of her being called "Goddess", and this Chapter for people reactions)

Well, indeed she is Immortal.
Furthermore, with the unlimited power of creations skill were one of God-like power obviously (read as "cheat").

And well, if there was a sparring match, Kaoru's power and ect were a little behind of Celes (with involving of freedom potion maker power) but, when in another terms, Kaoru has advantage from Celes too.
That's no way it could be more distance from God-like.

not die by waiting
let me guess .... celes give kaoru immortal loli body ? god(dess) damm , whoever married her will be really luck

Dex-chan lover
wasn't she extremely angry and vengeful at the invading country? why would she not only take minimal war spoils from them but also help them expand into other continents?
maybe i'm just mixing up my isekai's but i'm pretty sure she was really pissed

Dex-chan lover
@Ferrenia
Celes does indeed know she is immortal and all that. but in her mind thats not a bad thing and she assumed Kaoru knew about it already( when in truth she don´t yet ). 😱
(being young and having small breast is the best in her mind as they dont get in the way off her work and she dont like big once so she made sure Kaoru was like that forever to "help" her)🤣
so when she said she would die of old age she thought she was joking. 😏

as for Kaoru being a goddess, yeah that depends on your definition off one. she is"only" a human with godly powers, so when dose one become a goddess if you even can, To the common person she certainly looks and can acts like one. 🤓

really nice of you to include references to manga chapters btw. 😘
most of the things i mentioned is from future chapters that i know off from the light novel and i'm about to lazy to go dig it up 😅

Edit: derp forgot the spoiler tag xD

Group Leader
Here I was expecting:

"Oh look, a bunch of annoying people in that crowed."

*delete*

"Oops, I accidentally deleted some people not part of that group"

Users who are viewing this thread