I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
As if being Chemical Kaoru wasn't enough, now we have Caliph Kaoru and the Islamic State of Rudea

when the "war criminal" is the voice of reason...

@Tych
nope, she only will
give some planes about line ships like caravel
to the empire, thats it

also kaoru's goddes act will be more frequent

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon
For example, in chapter 14, pretty much on the first page.
There is no real point of asking "what happened?", cause that chapter 24 already perfectly explained it:
"Some dudes thought that contact crystal is "blessing from goddess" to call her when they are in pinch -> celes is pissed -> their country and adjastment territories went boom -> happy end"

Dex-chan lover
I sensed a lot of pent-up anger from the Goddess. This 'holy country' must have been messing around for too long.

Aggregator gang
Didn't Kaoru get the memo, that she is practically immortal or does it just seem that way with how Celes is dropping hints here and there.

This chapter teach us to not using some religion for individual or some group's sake, as example gaining some money or luxury from it.
(Note, Luxury is the Greatest Enemy)

More importantly, anything that just using someone's name just for your own sake is literally a sh*t things.

No such like blessed people, blessed land, if you just gained some luxury for your own sake.
(Note, Luxury is the Greatest Enemy)

And one things
Hooman's true nature is all seven sins like Greed

----------
Won't forget about this too
Me, to Rudea Peoples :
Nice work for a dumbass
Quoted by : AWACS Bandog

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I've been giving the MC and this story flack up until now, but I enjoyed the way she handled speaking to a deity this time.

They were friendly, but Kaoru was also able to think and speak on her level.

Group Leader
Great, now I want to see all of you trying to judge her for war crimes.

The eternal loli will wipe out all of you.

Dex-chan lover
Did goddess just casually mention that MC is immortal and, possibly, fucking invincible?

I keep reading because I want to finish what I started, but things keep going too much according to her whims...

Dex-chan lover
oh she's immortal.
That sure must be nice.
and now she has a say in what will happen to the ex-holy country.

She was given an immortally young body, and with her potions skill, she could even become invincible, and even if she does age, she did already make a potion that reverts the user back to their prime 18 year old looks.

And Celes, has no chill. XD At the very least Kaoru has proven to everyone that she IS friends with the Goddess and now she has the "authority" to act on her behalf, as long as it doesn't cause any distortions in the world.

i bet Celes couldn't catch up to what Kaoru is asking during the transition to the new world and found it bothersome so she just made Kaoru a 'goddess' like her lol

@isekaiweeb that has to be.

Tbh she won't die of old age if she just make a potion of Forever Youth or Immortal since she could literally make any(i mean ABSOLUTELY ANY) kind of potion already.

Wait.. does that mean, she could like.. make a world like the sword by putting the actual potion content into the crust or simply potion lake or sea?

after this war against dragon mastermind in which she spent half of her 80000 gold coin saving, she has to hoard ... oh wait....

Users who are viewing this thread