I Shall Survive Using Potions!

Okay am i getting this right? We have a protagonist, who acts like she speaks for god, stands out, causes wars.

And seems to lack any sort of ability to take responsibility.

Wow certainly didn`t expect that going in

@Shuntei
who acts like she speaks for god
three things, she is a legitimate friend to god so she can (unlike the pope), she
maybe in the way to becoming one
and speaking abou the god herself
she´s worse than kaoru, like old testament god (of ragequit) but dumber

"I dont want to kill more people" well making that weapon defeats that mind set. Feels like we took a stupid turn here.

I wonder what's the endgame for these type of manga. do they return to their world after lay waste to the other one? do they just die and come back for revenge? would they become king with their OP self and became mad with paranoia?

And now she just generated a mass killing weapon + large scale carpet bombing. How many geneva convention rules that's she breaks now?

How can people like this? Kaoru is like a half-baked villain doing a piss-poor job at acting like a protagonist. I am somewhat shocked that this mess has not been axed. This might have had a chance of at the least been decent if Kaoru hadn't been made a massive hypocrite/liar. The only thing that is going to happen is for this to continue to get worse.

Wow, this is... The translation is a bit rough, sure, but even if it wasn't this wouldn't exactly be a work of art. I think when they adapted it from the light novel they cut out the parts that would make this make sense, like who those people she was saying goodbye to were, or why the events of the manga aren't in chronological order all the time? A chapter leaves off at a cliffhanger/punchline, then you'll jump to events that happened before that, then to events that might have happened during or after that, and those events will reference events that were never mentioned before? I'm six chapters in and I'm at a loss for words. It's a mess!

Users who are viewing this thread