I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Heartbreak and the High School Girl

Group Leader
Hey there everyone, I'm jiiminn from Striptease. Thanks for the support on chapter 1, I hope you will all be there for the next chapter and more!

Dex-chan lover
To the ppl who thought she had it good with any the strangers before, consider this:

1) She insists on paying him with her body. F-cup on a cute girl, willing to have sex? With those criteria, there'd be a billion pink salons willing to pay her good. Yet she's right here, still a stray. Something is amiss.
2) She has nothing except for the clothes she started with. 6 months as a hobo and hasnt learned to hoard? None of the ppl she lived with bought her anything? It just doesnt add up.

I'll call the cops in a heartbeat.

Honestly I wish they would just flat out say she had sex in exchange for lodging and get it over with. If your readers can't handle that Japan, then just don't bother with that premise as a plot.

OMG what did I just read???!!!...
How can a girl (regardless if she's in high school or not) offer "sex" in exchange for lodging???..and to "strangers" no less...
Forget about moral here isn't this girl whacked in the head???...

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting,
Guys that has morals and doesn't decide with it's dick. In other words, not a Teenage Wimpy Beta.
Going to follow this.

Followed. Please continue translating this manga.
It's a good manga, just enjoy it for killing time, doesn't even need to think that hard just enjoy it as simple as that.

Middle finger for those "elitshit" and their so called "high standard".

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, his neighbors don’t get suspicious and report him...

Double-page supporter
Wanna bet, shes the little sister of the girl he got rejected by at work (whos gone missing). Well its kinda obvious, how she has the same traits (hair and eye) colours on the cover. Even tho its cliche that way, I think that will be the case. (I admire when authors draw siblings with same colour eye or hair traits, cause thats how it should be)

I am interested in this tho, cause he basicly made her his maid. Hopefully its going to be fun. oh and he can tell that bitch at work to fuck off now, hes got himself a better girl, even tho shes kinda wierd in the head. Seems they could develop an interesting relationship.

Dex-chan lover
nothing better than introducing your fmc as some kind of a slut who rides dick for a place

EDIT: also, to the people who expects this to be vanilla. Be fucking real, she's a runaway who exchanges her body for a place to stay and did so for half a year. There's definitely gonna be drama because of her past

Users who are viewing this thread