I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Heartbreak and the High School Girl

I think she was a **** but just for a place to stay CMIIW. I heard the fmc will be housewife material and I'am looking for it. ?

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure the MC did a mistake in choosing his words while confessing to the superior....

instead of asking her to come to his place, he should've said he liked her, i bet she kind of liked him too since she did agree to the date, and was disappointed with his way of saying i like you. most probably she had similar experience of man picking her up due to her "body" instead or personality, and the MC made that mistake i guess... misunderstanding ftw!

we'll see how things goes later... this was my take on the situation, but it could be wrong and Gotou do have a BF, but i doubt it....

@Gambino sleeping with tooooo many men is definitely a bad thing, but she did it to survive and she might have a good reason to run away from home.
Besides I believe many western chicks fuck a different dude every night all year round just 4fun.

Dex-chan lover
@MP20895 how about finding a job instead of selling your body? And idk why are you bringing up western women when there's sluts in every part of the world

Fed-Kun's army
it's hard to find a proper job in japan lol. unless you got some seriously good background like having a college degree.

seriously sluts there don't do it for money. they do it cause they have a hubby who got big ass money but does not have a good dick.

Dex-chan lover
Prostituting yourself, even though you don't like it, for the sake of surviving and being a slut aren't exactly the same thing.
Doesn't mean this story can't turn to shit, but since the preview only showed female characters and no tanned douchebags with sunglasses I will stay optimistic for now.

Miku best girl
Admin
This just overtook Komi on the 7 day charts!

Group Leader
Hi all, I've updated Chapter 1 with colour redraws. Thanks Psyduck, love ya! <3

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the author is not going to make up some asspull to make the runaway slut a virgin.
And this good guy MC only get used good like it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread