I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Heartbreak and the High School Girl

Jeez, people freaking out over the purity of a drawn character, eventhough all of that had already happened off screen and in the past.
That said, I wouldn't have easily let her stay overnight at my home. Maybe rent a room at some hostel for her to stay one night and then deal with her tomorrow. Letting a stranger stay at your home overnight is just too risky.

Dex-chan lover
2 pages in and I'm like, ok, why the hell is this lady on a super romantic date all sensual like and then just drops the "I have a boyfriend" thing

Dex-chan lover
It’s rare seeing a decent MC in this cliche situation. It’s nice.

His senpai at work is a total prick though or she completely lacks common sense.

I swear this is a hentai plot. also where is the shaving? and also maybe he didn't do it cause he'd get legally assraped if she yells rape:?

Dex-chan lover
So... I can assume he shaved for that date and it is not written here and why did you call her to your place?? Just ask her hand if you will...
And repaying isn't a thing you can do to anyone... every action you take in this world gets associated with others.. you can't repay all of that... ~a lesson from hiratsuka sensei...

Dex-chan lover
i had a similar idea for a story... where mc got left by wife or something similar then got drunk and then kidnapped a girl that has not pass the age 18 for 1 night but the girl dont have any issue and the story goes to the mc apologize to her and brought himself to her parents and then to the police... but im just a kid with bad english damit...

Aggregator gang
I was expecting shaving shenanigans like gal gohan or gal cleaning except with beards. Hopefully it wont become a trainwreck like gal cleaning though

Contributor
Damn this shit hit me real good, could anyone of you be so friendly and spoiler me if she actually sleept her way from hokkaido to tokyo? Is she bullshitting? Virgin? Tried it and run from a to b before it could happen? Cleanse my disgust and suffering and tell me ~ In spoiler tag obviously.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get why people are so hung up on virginity. Basically anywhere in the developed world, if you date anyone older than high school, they're not going to be a virgin.

Get over it, damn.

Glad this manga MC mature enough.. I've sick see many immature or illogically MC.. 😅
Welp.. Onto the next chapter..

Thanks for the chapter!
Why is title "I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home."? I haven't seen him shave once. If instead of "I Shaved." it was "I was Heartbroken and Got Drunk." or "I Got Drunk." it'd fit. Also, don't think LN ever mentioned him shaving in the first couple chapters either, just went on a date, turned down, got drunk, met and took Sayu home.
Wonder if Gotou really has a boyfriend or if that's a shield she uses to keep from getting too close to someone due to a few bad experiences. After all, MC probably not the only one who's tried asking her out considering her ability and looks. Be interesting to see if MC gets into a relationship with her again although if does probably won't be until ch50-100 assuming they don't just stay co-workers.
Hope he helps Sayu learn to value herself more and maybe find a way to support herself or get money other than prostitution. At least to me, sex should be mutual pleasure between two adults not one getting rocks off at other's expense. Also, even if an upscale brothel makes sure it's workers have clean clothes, healthy food, and checkups with a doctor, it can't do the same for it's clientele who could infect the women with a variety of STDs they caught from a bad choice in partner. In any case should have her do some workbooks to raise her knowledge at least enough to pass a highschool equivalency test so can have more options getting a job and getting a stable income.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mathiason You know, I came here looking exactly for the same thing.
How big was his beard?
Did he spared the mustache?
Did he use some special lotion?
What kind of shaver did he use? Or did he use a razor instead?
Was there a special technique involved? Maybe shaving from right to left, or from top to bottom?
What was the secret of the shaving that allowed him to bring a High School Girl Home?
But from the start until the end...
The protagonist didn't shave at all!!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread