I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Heartbreak and the High School Girl

Fed-Kun's army
He doesn't make sense, he called her spoiled when she isn't. She has been whoring herself out to survive. This is actually more normal than whatever he thinks is the "mature" way to think.

Feminism has ruined society so bad, it's even effecting fictional stories.

Double-page supporter
"waaah waaah muh DAE femanisam is teh baaad!!1!"

Wow, the misogyny in these comments. You all sure are super cool, and so very edgy! Oooh ooh, trigger me next!!
Guess some people find any excuse to support their inane conspiracy theories ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry equality is so scary, kiddos.

Anyway, that bullshit aside... This is pretty good! Better than expected, from reading the premise.
I enjoy cute, wholesome, slice-of-life stories, and this seems to be headed that direction. ^_^

I expected so incredibly little from this, and was pleasantly surprised.

@N0_one_94460 -People who haven't changed their profile will generally have that image, a gif or two, or like two other variations of that picture show up instead of a proper pfp. I personally like the "anon pfp" so I'm just gonna keep usin it lol.

@Randomguy01 Doesn't seem like feminism to me, just random conservative (traditional value-based) hypocrite here. Feminism rouned Japan in an entirely different way. Oh, wait, you mean he's herbivorous as fuck white knight. Yes, that is caused by feminism and in smaller part by heavy caste system bordering on slavery.

@evergreen_oak Feminism was never about equality. At first, it was about men not understanding the difference between sexes and wishing women could be like men (yes, feminism was started by men, not women), then it was about the industrial revolution and doubling the workforce by forcing both sexes to work 14 hours a day, and now it is about abusing peer pressure to feel superior and powerful.

If she’s been a runaway for 6 months, why is she wearing her school uniform?! I suppose that might make it easier to pick up certain kinds of men, but in the long run I think it’d scare off a lot also.

And as for the woman he liked, don’t chase after your coworkers, let alone your superior 😐 yes, she shouldn’t have accepted what was obviously a date, but wtf does he think it’s appropriate to immediately invite her to his room?

He should've called the police. That girl is either dangerous or is in danger. Police would've done the job of taking care of her better.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 16 "you were trying to cross the border right? walked right into that imperial ambush"

Double-page supporter
First chapter, and so much bullshit already. Don't think I'm going to read past this. Who the fuck goes on a literal date, then at the end rejects the guy stating that she has a boyfriend? That's a red flag to stay away from a chick like her forever. And this high school girl, all she has is her high school clothes that she somehow kept clean while roaming around for 6 months?

This comment section is fucking cancerous. Just read the manga with the cute girl in it and forget about real life, lmfao. There's no need to bring in discussions about feminism, SJWs, politics, or other bullshit like that into it. However, one thing that I am curious about is how much so many "chads" are so fucking triggered by fictional media. IDK about you, but that's fucking pathetic.

Jeez, picking up a random girl from the street and not even calling police or smth.
Also this comments section is just... 🚮

Users who are viewing this thread