I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Heartbreak and the High School Girl

could this be... The
High school girl and the girl who get our MC dump are relatives..?

Group Leader
IF YOU HAVE A BOY FRIEND DON'T ACCEPT HIS DATE YOU FUCKING SLUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@Duribu That's untrue though. In the developed world the average age for the loss of virginity ranges from 17,5 in Austria to 22,1 in South Korea according to the latest studies. In Japan it is 20,4, meaning that of the partners who have graduated high school by up to two years you're more likely to encounter a virgin than not.
In the first place the fact you make it an absolute "they're not going to be a virgin" would be wrong in any and all scenario, as even in the most fantastical Huxleyesque dystopias it's unthinkable there wouldn't be at least one person not following the norm. But even if we gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you meant "most people are not going to be virgins", that's still patently false. Even in Austria with the average being below 18 you are most definitely not unlikely to find a virgin after high school.
As an added point, as I'm sure someone might claim that this data is old and people are now more open about sexual relationship, let me tell you these statistics I cited come from a 2012 study and that more recent inquiries have found that the new generations are becoming much less sexual than the previous.

Dex-chan lover
@donavincente

My issue with it is that it comes across as "you are a dirtied non-person, because you aren't a virgin". It's pretty garbage to discount people as people just because they've had sex.

@Duribu
God forbid people have different tastes. Some people like height, some people like big chests, in this case, it's purity. Some women won't even consider men shorter than them, and that's alright. Some men actively seek out sexually experienced women, and that's alright.
You have no right to dictate what others can and can't like.

Dex-chan lover
@donavincente

I'm not bothered by preferences. Look back over some of the comments. It's less "I prefer virgins" and more "she's a filthy whore with STDs who fucks everyone she meets all day long, because she's not a pure unkissed virgin".

That's what bothers me. Did you not see the part of my comment you're replying to where I said the issue was that people looked at her as no longer a person at all?

jumping straight right in the drama.
@Duribu looks like you got triggered mate, get over it and grow a pair of balls, I know you probably read some site where it said women should have sex how much they want (atleast 30 times by buzzfeed) and then get married, but that isn't the way it works in real world, here we call such women 'roasties' and that is the number one reason why incel movements like mgtow are growing. I'm sorry for dropping the red pill on you but she is indeed a filthy whore with STD's and is probably a psycho in the head.

Contributor
Purityfags get so triggered if a woman enjoys or has as much sex as a man.

Yeah, there are delusional whiteknights, but there are also a bunch of 14 year olds who think they're being cool/edgy/funny by parroting misogynistic bullshit.

I think one of the most "normal" adult MCs, I've seen, so I'm hoping there's no romance between him and the girl, but I don't think that's gonna be the case.

Damn, I wish I can be lived in this harem life after being rejected by the girl I love

I think I read an article once regarding runaway girls in Japan IRL, and let's just say not many happy endings if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread