I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lifestyle and Restraint

Dex-chan lover
This is surprisingly cute. Kinda makes me wish they don't develop a romantic relationship and just keep this father-daughter relationship (even though the girl clearly doesn't want that).

I hope future chapters keeps focusing on their interactions and MC helping her overcome her issues while growing closer instead of lazy fanservice or cheap drama.

Fed-Kun's army
i just love how he's genuinely helping her out because he sees that she's been through some awful shit. it's like a seinen version of the shoujo manga "tsubaki chou lonely planet". in shoujo its always very obvious that they'll end up together, but not as much in seinen. looking forward to more!

Fed-Kun's army
I wish this would update more. this manga is pretty good

still would like to know when the romance takes place though

Group Leader
I can't wait for shaving chapter and cosmetic shopping chapter.

I think it's a very interesting healing story. The changes that both of them bring to each others' lifestyles and perceptions are quite profound and for me, rather amusing and fluffy.

now that's some potential :D :D :D

but then, letting a stranger in your house without asking for identity is a bit dangerous, seems like Japaneses have higher level of trust than other parts of the world

Fed-Kun's army
I like the 'I'm not kind, they're just shit' line. Obviously giving her a place to stay is very generous, but stuff like not smoking in the room is just basic courtesy.

VIP
yeah, look like it turn the way i predicted in previous chapter... sigh...

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Yeah it's actually quite funny that the sequence is reversed.

In the novel, he shaves in V1C6.
The manga just finished V1C4.
So depending on how long the next manga chapter is, we might/might not see him shave.

Users who are viewing this thread