I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lifestyle and Restraint

Yeah, I'd actually like to read something without obvious romance route. Too bad it will never happen

VIP
@BadWithNames

to quote my previous post...

umm... interesting start, but might drop it if there is too many drama in it... those social commentary series is rarely do become social commentary, but author projection of social utopia... i hope this one is not fall into that....

what i mean, is those social commentary series is frequently more of author inserting society criticism just because doing what they supposed to doing to begin with and that's not what author wish... instead reality of those social problem, and realism what is character action realistically taken by who see those problem and how society react to it, they offer what author think how society "should" act and author problem with it...

don't get me wrong, i don't said it's automatically bad... but personally i hardly can empathy it when MC act like know exactly what it needs to do when time necessary by mistake is that their own made and solve the problem by being "unique against society norm".... and the character around mc will revolved around that and inconveniently in favor of mc in someway to prove MC view is correct, instead the character is the one bend into society or instead crushed by it...

my view is the one that weird tbh, and there is reason i like hatarakani futari, i can't understand what my husband saying and watamote instad stuff like NHK ni youkoso or oregairu...

Contributor
Yeah but no, Begone Thots !

Well, at least the new girl could be interesting, but i really don't want to see Giant boobs trying to seduce Mc, she lost her chance already .

I can't tell whether I want this to progress into romance or to remain a family sort of thing. I kinda feel like they sorta deserve each other in the best sense of the phrase and think a romantic relationship would actually be great for the both of them. But at the same time I kinda want him to remain a parental figure since it's just so wholesome and everything. So torn.

Dex-chan lover
Fluffy, cute and wholesome. I just hope the development of the 2 main characters takes an original (or less romantic/predictable) route considering it's seinen and not shoujo.

It's obvious the girl in the end knows him I dont think she has romantic interests u think she's a friend that usually teases him.

Also think the female supervisor is two faced.

As for the mc developing feelings for the girl I think it's obvious I dont mind them ending up together but only with a timeskip.

This series is a lot like sachi iro room and definitely seeing it getting dark its already confirmed the girl has gotten sexually abused in the past and I'm sure her family home life is a big reason she has a warped view.

Dex-chan lover
This manga looks really good. I am kinda said that there is only two chapter.

@Ironclad I've never seen anywhere in this manga that said this MC was terrible with women. He just got dumped by someone that he liked.

Hmmmmmmm...
I smell a harem. This manga is nice and the mc is nice. Hope this manga is updated regularly.
Love this manga and can’t wait for the next chapter to come out. This girl is gonna be surprised by the high schooler and yoshida is gonna be in trouble XD, anyways that’s all for my prediction.

Dex-chan lover
@s0che
I doubt they are rivals as in they take advantage of the poor saps kindness, like his boss lady did with the dinner date.

For people looking for a series with just plain family like relationship and no romance they should watch/read Hinamatsuri, that series right off the bat makes the point clear.

Users who are viewing this thread