I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lifestyle and Restraint

"It's not that I'm kind, they're just shit."
Haha, nice said MC.
And what does 'I shaved' mean. I see that he doesn't have any beard, so does that mean he will shave his hair?

Double-page supporter
This man is actually a decent person. 😁

How old is the kid anyway? She was in high school when she ran away, but how long ago was that? Maybe it said something in chapter 1. I'll go check.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it!!! He is a corporate slave working on a black company..... but he really needs to try and do the right thing excluding all these kind of talks...

Indeed.. MC really thought full.. Someone that not smoke at his room, went to out place to smoke.. Did this when someone went to my place too and them didn't smoke.. That not an act of kindness but logically action that human should do.. 1000/100 MC..

I think it's cute but why do I feel like the author is a woman, the shit the guy says comes off as too much like a white knight, the speech of the MC sounds way too corny and unrealistic, very unlike the way a man would speak to a woman.

Double-page supporter
This guy is a good dude. One of the most true-to-life depictions of an average, upstanding guy I've seen in manga ^_^
He gets frustrated and occasionally a bit snippy, but his heart is in the right place and he cares about the people who rely on him.

Take notes, everyone who thinks this is "corny and unrealistic".

Fed-Kun's army
Rage, how the fuck is a 'man' supposed to speak to a 'woman'? Read what you just typed once again.

Besides that, he sees her as a child.

Fed-Kun's army
Re-reading this since it's so good and i'm realizing just how much he is a late 20 year old uncle

Users who are viewing this thread