I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lifestyle and Restraint

It’s not that I’m kind, it’s that they’re shitty people. Good job, you’re definitely sounding like a dad.

Letting a stranger come into your house is already dangerous enough, but he even sleeps when she's here. and next even leaves her alone? Way too trusting MC, he'll get in trouble.

Double-page supporter
Not even chapter 3 AND WE ALREADY HAVE RIVAL FOR GOD SAKE

the translator's note made a mistake.
the guy said he was going to work extra hours the next day. but that "next day" is the one where the girl went to buy her clothes

@spandxltd A man should speak to a woman like she's another human being, with respect for her and not in a condescending manner. If he wouldn't speak rudely to a male co-worker, he shouldn't feel the right to speak rudely to a woman. And of course, MC-kun sees JK-san as something of a daughter and his responsibility. But he's still not providing her any respect, whilst she's the one who's working his home for him. Yes, he's the breadwinner, and deserves to be treated well, but they both play a part in that house now. Both deserve respect, it's called filial piety. So far, he's not fulfilling his part of the deal, while she's fulfilling hers.

Aggregator gang
"It’s not that I’m kind, it’s just that they're shit"

quot of the day

i be hella depressed too rejected by that beauty, just look at her. god even she said she had a BF that night i try my f-ing hardest to cuck him and sweep her off her feet

@EricN9 you know it won't stay wholesome because yeah the girl will seriously fall for him ig.

Users who are viewing this thread