I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Barbecue and the Crush

Fed-Kun's army
Where the hell is this manga going i have no idea but i'll probably enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand the love for big breasts, I cup is way too big IMO.

Fed-Kun's army
Eehhhhh... I'm not really digging any of the girls at the moment.

Gotou-san's design is the best but she's probably going to end up one of those "I'm so old, no one would like me, so I rejected your feelings because I know better than you." types, which is annoying and so much of a Culture dissonance that I have to constantly remind myself this shit is set in Japan where that's a thing apparently.

Mishima is feigning incompetence to either get out of work or suck up to the boss, both of which are annoying. Plus I don't care for her design.

Sayu is a contrived fantasy and it's hard to suspend my disbelief with her. Design is cute though.

And MC is a drama king and about as socially perceptive as a hungry baby.

Dex-chan lover
5 frigging years? He waits 5 years to confess to her?
even high school only last for 3 years...
Talk about slow move...

Dex-chan lover
@breizh fox, grapes

That "won't accept a no" mindset is really terrible advice. The best course is to get a straight answer quickly and then move on to the next person. You're only encouraging the indecision and leading people on by going on a second date so soon. She likes you but thinks she can do better so she denied you knowing she can play the field and you'll jump at the chance to go on another date if her other prospects don't work out. Don't deny yourself the same opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really want to pass judgement on Gotou before we hear the reason she rejected him in the first place

I get the feeling Gotou's worried he wasn't really serious about her, and him going for a different girl immediately after would kinda confirm that. You don't just move on from a long-term crush and start dating someone else less than a week afterwards. It'd appear super scummy if he did.

On the other hand, if she rejected him because "aw but I'm older and not that great wife material" it'd be pretty stupid. She's very clearly tempting and flirting with him right now, it'd be completely contradictory and bad writing in general.

Double-page supporter
Girls that play hard to get r kinda interesting so I don't dislike I cups but jk is so nice. Can't wait until they meet eachother

Dex-chan lover
I-Cup Thot-senpai is shocked that she lost her favorite orbiter 😂

Damn i love this manga but waitinf a month for a chapter is killing me this not even an isekai why is it monthly..

I-Cup slut tbh, seriously, going after the guy u rejected even though he feels like shit now.

Dex-chan lover
Dude I usually say nothing because it's the person putting work into adquiring something it wants but have you no self-respect?
(for the Mc friend)

Dude you have three must answer questions and you make all stupid questions... c'mon you are better than that...
(for the MC)

Soo... is she going to some school or just lazing around in the house?

Users who are viewing this thread