I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Barbecue and the Crush

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad Your comment still makes no sense.
Unless you are actually implying that the the commenter was envious without basis.

Dex-chan lover
She (I-cup)
-Got confessed to,
-But used the "I got a boyfriend" lie
-Then saw MC hanging out with another girl
-AND expects MC to be loyal ONLY to HER (Despite rejecting him.)

I dunno what to say man,I just don't like her.

Dex-chan lover
@IJustMadeThisToComment
She doesn't expect him to be loyal, she's testing how far he's willing to go for her. She knows she's out of his league after all, so she makes use of that to her advantage. MC is happy to oblige though, so she's not wrong either - he pretty much told her how desperate he was for her.

1month for a ch with that thot..well atleast the last 4-5 pages were worth it..this is the first manga where i wish they would cut shit from the ln or wherever its from

Can someone kindly spoil me on who's the mc going to choose? kinda hate harem so i might drop this anytime soon

I knew someone like her irl, who rejected someone but gets jealous. The only difference is she's flat, not an I-cup

Why hate Gotou? MC basically wanted to fug her after first date just like that and her having a bf is an obvious lie, she wouldn't have a date with him like that if she has already a man.

@SunDial well, maybe she could have acted like an adult and said..."I'm not ready for that yet" when he asked her if she wanted to go home with him. Instead she took the immature route and lied to him.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 Protip: Lying is the mature route, maybe not the most ethical, but definitely nothing to do with immaturity. She's basically calculating, which is pretty much the opposite of immature. On the other hand MC's reasons for liking her hardly go deeper than his desperation and her tits, so all's fair.

This reminds me of a movie. An older mentor type tells this story to a younger character.

A soldier on guard detail in the palace falls in love with a princess. He knows that due do their differences in social standing they could never be together, but he confesses anyways. The Princess is completely taken by his heartfelt confession and tells him that if he can wait under her balcony for 100 days they can be together. The Soldier immediately goes to his new post. He stays there through the rain, sleet and snow. Birds shit on him and bugs sting him, but he never abandons his post. Near the end he is so dry and pale you could mistake him for a statue. Then on the 99th night, with tears in his eyes, he leaves.

The younger character gives his own interpretation later on in the movie but what I took away from it was if the Princess truly loved the Soldier, she wouldn't of put him through that trial. If she doesn't love him then the trial has no point, because whatever relationship that would start afterwards (if any) wouldn't be based on mutual affection.

The movie is 'Cinema Paradiso' if anyone wants to give it a watch, I highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread