I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Movie and Fate

Dex-chan lover
anyone else fealt like the movie was a for shadow exspecialy when they said "You won't konw until later whether it is a fated encounter" while reading it

@Deathhappens sometimes you think so little of yourself that you just cant believe that someone would be attracted to you, but this doesn't apply to our MC cause he was pursuing a relationship with his senior so he obviously thinks that he is worth being in a relationship with someone so yeah he is suuuuuuper dense

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens

For him ? Probably show more interest in you than in the last few days or weeks you've had another girl making you look more decent.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Pretty sure it's being implied that she has been interested in him since she joined the company (when he became her trainer), hence her noticing all these changes at all.

i was really hoping for this to be a father-daughter relationship bt these authors are really weird so idk

Double-page supporter
MC selfcucking himself btw that junior is the best out of the 3 girls here but for some reason MC still fucks himself up chasing the big tities senpai

Dex-chan lover
Dense protagonists are the worst. It adds nothing and is a cheap way to extend the lifespan of a story. Why can't we lay the damn trope to rest already?

Is he really dense? Or is he just leading her on the same way Goutou led him on?

Dex-chan lover
He's not dense. He's actively denying and rejecting it. He doesn't want to randomly get into a relationship with the junior when he doesn't know what to do with Sayu. Since he allowed her to live in his apartment, fed and clothed her, he assumed responsibility for her. It would be worse to suddenly kick her out than not take her in in the first place. If he started dating some woman out there, how could he possibly still keep Sayu around? So, the only solution is not to date anyone haphazardly for the time being.

What do you mean i just can't understand that girl? Just how dense can you be?

Dex-chan lover
@kaarme That would be fine, but he's actively shown with ?????'s above his head. He's not acting dense, he really doesn't realise that the kouhai is actually into him and not just teasing.

WVXslHo.png

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens I didn't interpret that as such. In my opinion it just meant he doesn't understand Mishima's behavior, maybe how aggressive she is, or he doesn't understand what exactly she's expecting from him right now. He has never shown any romantic interest in her, in fact he's always very strict with her, so it could baffle him how she tries to get so close to him despite that. In the end he's not in a responsive mood romantically due to Sayu's existence and because he got rejected by Ms. Boobies, so he wouldn't be glad to be hugged by any women (except Sayu, haha). He probably expected Mishima could read that mood a little bit, but no, so he can't understand her.

Users who are viewing this thread