I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Movie and Fate

MD@Home
I reread the previous chapters - unfortunately yeah, the guy really is this clueless, it becomes very obvious once you see all of his interactions with the female cast at once. :/

Group Leader
i personally don't think the hate for the kouhai is fair. we're reading from the mc's point of view, and yeah it seems overly aggressive and we know that he has other things going on in his life, but she can't help it. i've seen a lot of girls that use physical affection and "what if" statements because they don't know what else to do and they're too scared to not beat around the bush. she just wants the guy she likes. and a LARGE amount of people IN REALITY are like that. i've been in 2-3 situations where i had just gotten out of a relationship (i was broken up with), and some male acquaintances i've known for a year or more would want to date me. i've behaved similarly too, although the girl wasn't dating/crushing on anyone. the point is, she's acting just like how anyone else would. she's been like that the entire time, too. what are you supposed to do when you're young, inexperienced, and you have a major crush on someone with a perceived busy life? i think you'd try to go after them.

i'm not cheering the kouhai on or anything, but i really do like her. i like the high school girl. i can really relate to her in terms of age. yet, i still like the kouhai. the hate she is receiving because of this chapter is just unfair.

Fed-Kun's army
Chilax man. She probs went to a nearby convenience store to buy pads.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens

He wasn't her first trainer, but he was the first to deal with her as he does.

But considering she started changing (as far as we know) after Sayu's arrival, and his rejection by his boss and his change after those two events, it might be a bit difficult to imagine her having feelings for him a longer time.

Dex-chan lover
I'd laugh if it turned out she fell asleep in his bed because she found it more comforting and he just didn't look there.

Dex-chan lover
>I really like you.
Thanks.
>I want to marry you and have your babies.
Such a kidder.
>JAM IT IN!
I don't get it.

I mean I've been the dense one before so I get it, but it's really a tiresome plot device. Not because it's bad, but because authors are just soooo lazy in how they use it.

Kouhai who isa around his age and position in life better than some high school girl who needs a foster home and possibly therapy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you but I'll take an office lady than a highschooler everyday.

Don’t think she actually left, and like others I really hope Yoshida’s and Sayu’s relationship doesn’t turn romantic. They both need each other, but it doesn’t have to be like that.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel like he's too much of an idiot if he didn't pick up on the fact Kouhai has a thing for him after pulling something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread