I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Contributor
Mmm, pretty anticlimatic past, expected much more... well, thank for the triple release.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, pretty anticlimatic past, expected much more... well, thank for the triple release.
Eh it seems like a sufficient past to make her actions make sense. Her only friend killed herself and her mother openly showed her hatred towards her on top of her being harassed by the media. It doesn't really need to be all that much more than that.

Contributor
Eh it seems like a sufficient past to make her actions make sense. Her only friend killed herself and her mother openly showed her hatred towards her on top of her being harassed by the media. It doesn't really need to be all that much more than that.
Well i get your point but i feel nothing about this, maybe is the narration or the drawings. :whistle:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
At least the ladies is now treating the kid like she is, a kid with a troubled past who needs help. Despite only doing so after realizing that she's not a love rival or sth lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Definitely relationship. Their age difference is not that big.

I'm still cheering for the co-worker but I don't really care how this ends. Anyone is good.
wait isnt he like 30 or something? was he relatively young? man this series updates so slowly i must have confused the ages with a different manga

Dex-chan lover
All of this distills down to really more of a legal problem than anything, because shes effectively not allowed to make decisions because shes underage.

Dex-chan lover
Author got me lmao. I genuinely missed the familial love clues that's been dropping since the first few chapters, i even had to reread to make sure.
I've been scratching them off as Yoshida's kindness at play but I've been so distracted by the ongoing events in the story that I never figured out that the overarching theme was familial instead of romantic. Kudos.

Dex-chan lover
Author got me lmao. I genuinely missed the familial love clues that's been dropping since the first few chapters, i even had to reread to make sure.
I've been scratching them off as Yoshida's kindness at play but I've been so distracted by the ongoing events in the story that I never figured out that the overarching theme was familial instead of romantic. Kudos.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that this one stays as reverse-Usagi-Drop. 😅

I wonder how many of the people currently upset with the manga, are at least partly mad due to this.

Users who are viewing this thread