I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 11 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the dad disappeared because of an illogical reason. I guess it was either what I said back during the flashback, or the husband being an unreasonably huge POS.

They went with the second. And then the mother, who insisted on having Sayu be born, blames Sayu for her husband being a POS.

Sounds like one of the more likely end result of hypergamy.

Dex-chan lover
whoa you mean yet another development where the man is horrible and the cause of everyone's problems, and the innocent women have issues from it but are still trying their best?
whoa what an interesting lens to continue viewing the entire world through, please write more

Dex-chan lover
Considering the brother apparently has control of the company now, I think it wouldnt be that hard to find out where the father fucked off to if he really wanted to.
But frankly the dad is being written as completely irrelevant to the story other than 'hey, bad guy that caused mom to be bad'.

MD@Home
I don't understand the logic behind needing to go back. With the brother as backup, CPS could absolutely keep Sayu away from her mom for child neglect.

Oh well, manga logic I guess.
Unfortunately, for a lot of things like going to school, Sayu would need her guardian's consent, at least in writing. Currently, that's her mom. And if they try to make a case against her, then they'd likely have to expose everything, including how Sayu ran away and lived with Yoshida, which could land Yoshida in hot water despite his good intentions.

Dex-chan lover
Hearing more from the brother just reinforces that Sayu is the kind of person who craves affection, and without it her own life becomes meaningless.

People in her life weren't perfect, but she's a total tool. The only person less relatable is her wacko simp friend who died.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! My ideal outcome is him pretty much becoming a surrogate father for her and having a romantic relationship with one of the other girls who will then treat her as a surrogate mother with the love her biological mother never showed her. Even if they can't make her their child legally through adoption, they still treat her (and of course her brother) as if they were their own children.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, for a lot of things like going to school, Sayu would need her guardian's consent, at least in writing. Currently, that's her mom. And if they try to make a case against her, then they'd likely have to expose everything, including how Sayu ran away and lived with Yoshida, which could land Yoshida in hot water despite his good intentions.
Respectfully disagree. Brother can easily cover it up as she had been with him the entire time. Where she's been is also entirely irrelevant to the fact that her mother's behavior is negligent bordering on abusive. Her word on her own might not be enough but her mature adult brother's word absolutely carries weight. Guardianship can be easily taken away from her mother in this case, at least in the US. Not sure about Japan.

Dex-chan lover
whoa you mean yet another development where the man is horrible and the cause of everyone's problems, and the innocent women have issues from it but are still trying their best?
whoa what an interesting lens to continue viewing the entire world through, please write more
Where dafuq did you pull this shit from? The mom is very clearly depicted as a heinous human being, who had acted horribly to her own daughter after being left by another asshole. Some folks here need to lay off the Jordan Peterson for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread