I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
LMAO why did they draw only this panel like this
xawIJWg.png

Aggregator gang
"Before I knew it, I was spending every day with Sayu."

She was living in your apartment. You also spent every weekday with your coworkers. Now stop moping, and go for 1 of the three mature adult women that work at your office. Or all three and make Shinzo Abe proud.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I just want to see them happy together, having lots of babies and making never ending lovey dovey sex. I hope she comes back to Yoshida after she's 18 and they manage to be lovers.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I just want to see them happy together, having lots of babies and making never ending lovey dovey sex. I hope she comes back to Yoshida after she's 18 and they manage to be lovers.
The true target audience right there.

I feel like these last few chapters are really starting to finally show the author's true colors. They're so obsessed with this whole idea of being turbo down bad for a teen but not touching her so that they can then be called so amazing for not being a pedophile. (Congrats, have a medal). Now all that's lacking is for her to move away for a year, come back when she's technically an adult and then they hook up and we went from pedo vibes to grooming.

It's the central flaw of this manga - how rather than just dealing with this whole case of a loner adult sheltering a teenager, it just HAS to also make sure to highlight her as cute as possible and how nice of a guy he is for not touching her. This sort of stuff is just simply unnecessary and makes it come off as the author fetishizing the whole thing. If we were being serious about the topic, then there wouldn't be any focus on him not touching her, it'd just be some story of an interesting circumstance (ofc the whole premise as a whole is bs anyways, since if he wasn't a PoS, he'd have just turned her in to the cops.)

Anyways, sorry for the negativity but wanted to get it out there. I'm just around to see what the author's endgame here is

Fed-Kun's army
Laying on grass, huh? Have you ever stepped on grass with a squirming pile of ants that you notice because they're crawling over your white shoes? If you haven't checked for bugs, I shall let you now unlock a new fear.

Dex-chan lover
The true target audience right there.

I feel like these last few chapters are really starting to finally show the author's true colors. They're so obsessed with this whole idea of being turbo down bad for a teen but not touching her so that they can then be called so amazing for not being a pedophile. (Congrats, have a medal). Now all that's lacking is for her to move away for a year, come back when she's technically an adult and then they hook up and we went from pedo vibes to grooming.

It's the central flaw of this manga - how rather than just dealing with this whole case of a loner adult sheltering a teenager, it just HAS to also make sure to highlight her as cute as possible and how nice of a guy he is for not touching her. This sort of stuff is just simply unnecessary and makes it come off as the author fetishizing the whole thing. If we were being serious about the topic, then there wouldn't be any focus on him not touching her, it'd just be some story of an interesting circumstance (ofc the whole premise as a whole is bs anyways, since if he wasn't a PoS, he'd have just turned her in to the cops.)

Anyways, sorry for the negativity but wanted to get it out there. I'm just around to see what the author's endgame here is
The endgame is to tell a forbidden love kind of story. Didn't you notice that in all these 54+ chapters? I don't see anything about the author's true colors being shown just now, everything was obvious from the get go. If you're still here despite all that, I don't know what to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread