I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Now now guys, stop bullying these cucks since they're about to cry, they probably won't ever be able to date any better than used goods in their lives, so they need someone to tell them that "a whore is also ok", so they can feel better about themselves and be able to sleep at night Lmao

@Xunder I don’t know what to think, I really hope that those guys are just trollls, because having that kind of mentality is .. how can I say it.. retarded? xd

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Thread locked while I investigate. Moderator action incoming.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@CaptainInvictus
No matter how much you disagree with a view, wishing death on someone or telling them to commit suicide is a blatant violation of 5.1, Be Civil. Please take one day off from commenting and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

@virginhunter
I'm getting tired of seeing your attempts at trolling disguised as "opinions". You deliberately choose the most negative connotation and inflammatory language possible in order to get a rise out of other users. When I keep seeing your name pop up over and over in my report queue, it means we have a problem. Take this two day comment ban to consider how you might keep your name out of reports. If I have to take further action, I will increase your comment ban substantially until the problem is solved one way or another.

@TrueMemeLord
Implying that lynching a person is preferable to them having opinions is, as I've said, a blatant violation of rule 5.1, Be Civil. Take one day off from commenting and please do not use that sort of language again.

I'm getting awfully tired of seeing people using fictional characters as an excuse to share some pretty vile "opinions" that seem to simply serve the sole purpose of riling up other readers and inciting flame wars. If it doesn't stop, I'll be dealing with those reports far more harshly than I have been and I'll ask other forum moderators to follow suit.

Some might find it shocking, but it *is* possible to share a negative opinion of a character without resorting to deliberately inflammatory language.

Thread unlocked, for now. It might stay unlocked if you all can behave.

Imagine get banned in Manga site comment section
9.png

Contributor
Well, better now than never.
He can just admit it, and kouhai can find someone else.

I tought we would need to wait 20 or 30 chapters before someone learned about Yoshida/Sayu.

Also, some people here really need to get out a little, and get in a real relationship.
I cringed so hard after reading this comment section, and i don't like feeling that way after enjoying a great chapter.

Aggregator gang
Bro, why you doing this manga stuff and showing up at the worst time?
Just be a normal guy and go home.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Oh cool, didn’t know that. Well that would be a funny misunderstanding tbh if both chicks misunderstand or just Sayu. Anyway
I’m looking forward to the next chapter

Double-page supporter
Vote Yuzuha for Sayu's mum.
Probably not the best girl to be a role model for the JK, but I think she's better than the other one.

Feels like Sayu will regret this o7

And i feel proud of my block list now, almost didnt see any toxic comments here 🙂

Aggregator gang
We can't really have an objective opinion about Sayu when she hasn't even told Yoshida about her life prior to running away, I just hope it isn't something dumb, because, by now, she has probably seen the worst life has in stock and if her life prior to running away wasn't just as bad as it were after: I'll have NO sympathy for her.

wow. in only 8 chapters and I'm this hooked. hooked in since chapter 2, but man this is really good. escalated a lot faster than i would've thought

Users who are viewing this thread