I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I'm kinda confused by why these cucks are mad when main heroine is revealed as non-virgin. However, seeing their various reactions to a fictional character are already a tell-tale of what sort of people they are. FFS some people, just enjoy what the manga has to offer as a whole, not self-inserting yourself in MC. You know some of you guys are dwelling in the basement and even not a sliver of success of what MC has. So just stop it.

This manga revolved around a drama between characters. Not a wish-fulfillment that you can self-insert into(go to isekai mangas for that). Sure, there are relatable parts in the manga, but can you just stop imagining yourself as the MC, please? Thank you.

Yoshida: Hey, t-thanks for finding my daug... sis... cous... niece!
Yuhuza: Um, yeah. Hey I was wondering if we could...
Sayu: I LOVE YOU!

Next chapter is either going to be that or some cheap cop out leaving both girls unsatisfied while MC's boss spies on what's going down.

wait, my description was a woman doing sex work, how did that go to a woman being dumb? Seems like you have a very insecure perspective on sex my dude. Also, what if the person fucked numerous guys, but she didn't do it for money? Does that make her a whore? At what point does a pure maiden become a whore? When she loses her virginity? when she fucks more than 2 guys? 5 guys? 7guys? @scrdmn

@scrdmn
3PaxjUj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
awh they didnt go with the realistic path, which is the mc shoulnt have found sayu and the junior co worker... but honestly i wanted this to happen so idk whats my problem

@scrdmm
Mate, you're too pure for this world. Please stay inside in the basement where you dwell, forever. You might get shocked on how cruel reality is. If you do get out, there's a chance for that you might kill yourself out of depression and die a virgin(In your case, it might be good. There's a chance for you be a wizard(lol)).

Dex-chan lover
At first, I was like: Kouhai > The impure slut

But then, I've read the kouhai's back story about being a cutesy so she can be a lazy fuck.
Now I'm wondering if she could be a better wife then Sayu.
What her cooking skills are too.

@artichoke you can join @scrdmn in being forever alone, or perhaps be together and find true love between the two of you, you're made for each other, like a bucket full of spoiled meat and a garbage dumpster where not even the rats will go

Group Leader
(Well this comment section is on its way to get locked again, hooray)

Why are both Sayu and kouhai good beans? How am I supposed to choose?? Both cater to my weak spots, this ain't fair...

Oh boy... This comment section.

There is more drama in the comment section than in the actual manga

Users who are viewing this thread