I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@Eksentrysyti
Pretty much. I'm not sure who to vote for. Both Yuzuha and Sayu are great but at least with Yuzuha, he won't have any additional problems to deal with since it seems she grew up in a good environment and her family seems to be free of problems. In Sayu's case, he may have to become more involved. But Sayu does deserve happiness if her current predicament was outside of her control.

And yeah, these two are way better than the senpai. She's dangerous.

and for the first time ever, in a manga, idk who to root for dammit

both the kouhai and title lead are adorbs
AHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
I was rooting for Sayu at first but having thought upon her past whorishness and seeing how earnest and good his kouhai is, I think I'm switching ships

Wasn't even looking for much, now I have to stay till the end of this journey!! Sayu is cute, but kouhai is possibly better girl... 😍

@Enternal Oh? Are you a light novel reader and know her scenario? I don't recall the story ever mentioning exactly what was the reason she left, nevertheless she is still considered a prostitute. Selling your body is what a whore does and the words I'm using describes her perfectly even if it's not pretty. No matter how much you want to sugarcoat it, it is a fact that's she's a "used good." And remember, everyone has a story lol and in this case it don't matter because the results are the same. So what I'm basically trying to say is that MC is way better off with kouhai

@Captaininvictus Stay on topic, child

@MrRivet Please reconsider how you treat people, especially women, who may come from a horrific domestic situation. you smack of a sheltered white boy with the way you just go "oh she's just a whore" when A: prostitutes are people who often are put into a terrible situation by their life circumstances regardless of whether they had control over it and B: it's been made extremely clear that she is just a child who is trying to survive. Also, the judgementalism about a literal child who has resorted to prostitution in order to not literally have to sleep on the street is abhorrent in itself, do try to be better.

if you still have trouble comprehending this, perhaps you should isekai yourself.

Double-page supporter
Didn't like kouhai at all at first but this chap made me like her, she can be a great friend to MC and FMC. Still undecided between who I'd want MC to get in2 a relationship with senpai or fmc

Group Leader
1521988223648.png

sayu on the left, coworker on the right

@virginhunter
Ever heard of "inference"? Why does a child like her ran away from home? Why does a child like her have to sell her body when she clearly does not want to (chapter 6)? Perhaps running away from home and selling her body still puts her in a better situation that what she goes through at home. Hell, let's turn the question back on you. Have you read the novel? You have not? Then why are you dehumanizing her to simply a "whore" and "prostitute" and basically implying she's the "inferior" choice based simply on that?

It's not about sugar-coating. It's how about you view someone and the words you use to describe them. Saying that she's no longer a virgin is perfectly fine because she's literally not a virgin. Calling her "used-good" is a different thing. Ever heard of the word "connotation"? It's the difference between a "slut" (negative), "play-boy" (positive), and "man-whore" (negative). Calling her "used-good" is basically dehumanizing her.

Imagine yourself as a kid on the street because you are trying to get away from your a terrible situation and have no where to go. You have to prostitute yourself to other men (does not matter whether you're a male or female) so that you can have shelter and food. Do you wish someone to understand your situation and tries to help you or you wish someone who just looks at you like a piece of shit and called you "man-whore" without even trying to understand your situation?

Dex-chan lover
This series isn't wasting too much time. Based on all the manga I've read, I'd have assumed the coworker would have been left in the dark for a considerably longer time.

Double-page supporter
Yes! The two can immediately discuss their situation properly, without this devolving into a guilt-ridden avoidance fest! @Kaarme Yup, that's what I thought was going to happen as well. I'm glad with this development.

Also, for everyone arguing; please look at either the username or the avatar picture before you decide whether they're worth arguing with.

@SpacyRicochet
But I don't have an avatar!! 😋
Joking asides, I thought this was bad. Went and checked the discussion for chapter 6 and it's even more entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with these people in the comments, are they unable to just empathize?

Put yourself in this girl's shoes. Imagine having to take dicks up your ass for a roof and a meal or two a day. Imagine having no home and nothing to call your own but the clothes on your back and what dignity you have left.

@Enternal My first question wasn't meant as an insult lol, chill. I was genuinely curious about what happened in her past/what kind of excuse the author cooked up to justify his whore of a FMC. If you don't know that's cool. Anyways, call it inferior or superior or whatever (this is sugar-coating), I don't care because she is what she is and I'm only stating the cold hard truth. You can go on and rant about the dehumanizing, moral, justice, blah blah reasons because at the end of the day she's used-good and she CHOSE this path herself. Would it make you feel better if I called her "girl who sleeps around as long as shelter is provided for her" because that don't change the fact that she's a slut. I'm also pretty sure that the majority here would choose the kouhai over the girl with baggage. Lastly, I don't care if I'm called a "man-whore" I'd probably be proud of that tbh, which goes to show that your definition of "bad" don't apply to everyone here.

@Captaininvictus Do you even know what an incel is? Or are you just butt hurt your girl is a whore lol? That's fine, we need more people like you who's willing to take the cum-dump while we get the nicer girl. But seriously, stay on topic cause these nazi mods be on to us 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread