I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
This manga only had 8 chapter but the goddamn drama is much much better than kanojo okarimashu

Group Leader
kouhai enter
all guns blazing
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV
You seem to misunderstand. I’m not talking about how they can marry between cousins, I’m talking about how their word for cousin can also mean “my precious person//significant other”, in the same way the English word “hare” sounds like “hair”.

School Rumble taught me this pun.

Fed-Kun's army
She looks like a monkey on the last page.

Anyway.. why am I reading this ridiculous series..?! Good grief

Dex-chan lover
ah shiet

things are hitting the fan

drama? maybe.
yelling? perhaps.
confessions? i wonder.
hotel? trivago.

Aggregator gang
@Talismaster

Well, yes

I never noticed it before, but she has the same weird ears on the cover, and in the prev chapters.
Fml, what has been seen, cannot be unseen

Man chapter 7 made me so happy when FMC got served. It looks like coworker is winning and I hope she does; MC better not fuck up and go for the prostitute FMC

IMO Sayu might be mistaking the feeling of wanting someone she can trust and rely on for romantic love. Generally when the power dynamic difference is so big ie. young adult(im assuming she's 18) and a middle age man; it feels kinda manipulative and toxic, but Yoshida doesn't do either which is probably what scares and attracts Sayu. And yall saying used goods like its some type of insult really shows how immature and ignorant you are

Aggregator gang
Dat cliffhanger. See you all in 4 months for the next chapter after we all forgot what happened

Aggregator gang
daaaaamn, I didn't see this coming, more accurately I did but not rn I thought it would have happened in later chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread