I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

oh shit.

I wish I soooooo sooooo wish author would post more frequently.

Also THANK YOU TO TRANSLATORS>... LOVE YOU ALL <3

Group Leader
It’s not a surprise that this sold out instantly on release.

This manga is a goldmine.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear I've predicted it. He comes in the end and meet both of them. 😂
I forgot why did Sayu run away back then.
Time to re-read.

@Enternal because she's a prostitute? Would you rather spend your lifetime with a cute kouhai or a used-good that gives away her loose pussy at the snap of a finger. Personally, I'd ship the adorable kouhai

@virginhunter
Do you know why she ran away from home? It seems that she has some drastic family issues at home which is why she was willing to sell herself just to get away from them. So to just dehumanize her that way is plainly disgusting. Hell, the fact that you called her "used-good" is enough to tell me what I need to know. There is a huge difference between someone who is a slut and someone who sold their body to live or get away from an extremely difficult situation. They're not the same.

Fed-Kun's army
Oho, this is the development everyone saw coming.

It's a hard pick between Yuzuha and Sayu. They're both good girls, even if Sayu's made some questionable decisions recently. It's going to be tricky for Yoshida to sort this situation out, but at this point, Sayu's way ahead of Yuzuha.

Of course, both of them are far better than that senpai that Yoshida was interested in before. She just plays with men's feelings and is the type of vixen all guys would be unlucky to meet.

Users who are viewing this thread