I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@virginhunter no but seriously you're worthless and you will never find anyone who will love you, Mr. Nice Guy. you don't need to hunt virgins anymore, you've found one in your reflection

your mentality is horrific and you should be put in the ground

@virginhunter
The problem I'm having is the choice of words you used. Calling someone "used-goods" is not the same as saying that someone is no longer a virgin. Saying that someone is not a virgin is basically the most technical term you can use that has no connotation or any other implied meanings. It's the closest to stating the "cold hard truth." Calling someone "used-good" is definitely viewing them as inferior and no where near the "cold hard truth" as that term clearly is trying to imply something else. What if I called your mom "used-good"? Or how about your sister? Or you, yourself? Would be proud of that? Also, what you feel does not mean others feel the same way.

I'm also pretty sure that the majority here would choose the kouhai over the girl with baggage.
Well, I'm also seeing the majority of these same people are disagreeing with the use of the word "used-good" for Mayu. Clearly that means something.

EDIT: @wanko_wanko
I would smash both sandwiches, sorry.

@enternal lol you shouldn't bother wasting time trying to reason with them, they're blatantly an incel. if they walk like an incel, talk hateful bullshit like an incel, they're probably an incel. you're better off just telling them to isekai themselves and maybe they'll follow the advice and spare the world their worthless presence

Supporter
I was about to head down the comment hole, but saw the internet equivialent of bio-waste floating on top. Don't do it folks.

Anywho, girl meets girl meets boy. Alright folks, roll for initiative...

Dex-chan lover
Lol he found them immediately after they finished their cringy conversation, is the author even trying at this point? and he shouted her name right of the bat instead of hiding somewhere, because apparently, the kohai was somewhat invisible to him, enjoy getting busted, I hop she'd call the police on both of your asses so you'd get jailed for prostitution and child kidnapping.

@scrdmn so what's your issue with a woman who's had sex before, exactly?

and lol anyone who uses the term cuck seriously is the type who would absolutely be cheated on, if they had ever known the touch of a woman, which they haven't

Dex-chan lover
@kllick A group of hateful and lonely men who hate women and males that have girlfriends. On of them killed people randomly on the street in north america.

I have an issue with a woman who fucks for easy money instead of looking for some part time job.

@scrdmn hey so you're either an actual child or a manchild who doesn't know anything, but a teenager in high school usually can't get a job without parental consent, and also it's a real good way to get yourself found when you don't want to be if there's people looking for you. but you're also putting the burden of societal knowledge on a teenager who probably doesn't really know much and is just trying to survive after fleeing a no doubt horrible situation, your brain is broken and you lack empathy.

and besides, prostitution is the oldest profession, sex work has been around since the dawn of humanity. don't demonize prostitutes because of your aluminum moral compass.

Users who are viewing this thread