I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

personally i prefer the co worker because i enjoy yoshida and sayu non intimate relationship

Dex-chan lover
JclZXtC.jpg

@HermesPasser: Let me guess, people is complaining about her being used goods, a thot, a whore and the MC deserving a fair virgin, right?
What can you expect from kids? This is internet after all LOL

different route from web novel. Gotou found out first. here is Mishima instead.
wonder if her reaction will be different...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
you know, I want to believe the 'she's used goods she can fuck off' tirade is just a meme but I'm pretty sure that mixed in with the trolls there are people who genuinely blame this girl even though she was taken advantage of and did what she could to survive on the streets.

the goddam double standards still prevail in MD comment sections as always though. "Oh wtf, he didn't fuck every girl he comes across because he has values? what a beta" "oh wtf, she fucked every guy she came across so she can stay off the streets? what a dumb whore"

Aggregator gang
I love this comment section. Incels complaining and incels pretending that they aren't incels while they complain about the other incels in the thread. Top kek

Users who are viewing this thread