I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@Zephyrus "Guys, while MD does not censor people from having controversial opinions ..." - You. Moderate fairly and according to the rules you've set or lose all credibility. And yes, you may ban this one for arguing with a mod as it is actually a rule. Though as a result of your action yesterday it is evident that what matters is solely whether or not it displeases you personally, but an actual blatant violation does help you feel even more empowered :)

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@TrueMemeLord
We have made it clear several times that death threats of any kind are completely unacceptable, whether they be a sly reference to a lynching or bluntly encouraging someone to kill themselves.

If you had read the rules a little more closely, you would realize that while death threats are not explicitly named as an action that would necessitate moderator action, rule 5.1.4 makes it clear that offenses that don't neatly fit into other rule categories are still subject to moderation and discipline if needed.

Since you felt the need to poke the bear by deliberately reposting what I have already told you is unacceptable, please take a 2 week vacation from commenting.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a brief summary of what is going on in this comment section?

Dex-chan lover
Ok after going through this thread, I can finally say how cancer the manga community can be. I can't believe there are people who seriously think any girl who has had sex becomes thots and used goods, but if the MC smashes every girl in the universe, it's completely fine. The amount of fucked up logic and shit spewing from some of these guys mouth's is insane. Thankfully it's only a handful, but they always completely ruin every single comment section.

Comment sections like these remind me why I never tell anyone IRL I read manga.

@Zephyrus what about explode threats[滑稽]?
All riajuu exploded!
All others explode!
Earth online explode!
Life explode!
MC of this Manga explode!
@zephyrus explode!

What a comment.

Ps:水了一波,经验加3告辞

@Zephyrus "whether they be a sly reference to a lynching or bluntly encouraging someone to kill themselves"

dafuq is going on?, are people really threatening others in the comments 😶?

@newniez i mean as bad as "used goods" sounds she was tecnically prostitute

Jokes aside the concept of "神待ち少女" is wayyyyy to dark for a comedy manga,
And if we follow this author other works/mangas this'll end up being a harem manga with her reason to running way being something stupid like "my family was too good or "they were rich and i wanted an adventure"

So that is why a say screw sayu and go team MILF

Users who are viewing this thread