I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hopefully Yuzuha won't turn out to be either bitch like his superior coworker or a harlot like Sayu. She's the best girl so far.

Double-page supporter
13066237318.png

Fed-Kun's army
It was pretty obvious this was going to happen. Personally I think Sayu is the best girl out of the three. The other two are too two faced.

The comment section makes me puke. The story is realistic, and the harem is good, main and the girls are all likable (except that big boobs Gatou right now).

Dex-chan lover
sayu is worse than gotou san tho.... why u guys still want to made her looks like angel? the only pure is his kouhai... i hate both of them, both of them is bitch

Christ alMIGHTY those ears on the last page are massive. This mf hear everything in a 285 mile radius. Bitch heard the three rats in the sewer 7 streets down eating Hot Cheetos. huge ass ears hearing 36 minutes ahead of time. She got that surround-sound hearing. She looking like a lab rat experimented on for a cure for deafness gone wrong. Big ass ears.

Y’all are really shitting in Sayu and calling her a slut when we don’t even kno her past yet and why she had to do what she had to do to survive like calm yoselfs damn

This manga would have been much better without romance it's not that easy to accept romance b/w a kid and an adult ...
Jezz _:)τ」∠)_

Users who are viewing this thread