I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator

The mods are tired of dealing with the reports this title, along with a few others, generates. It’s a waste of our time and a major annoyance. It’s come to the point where I have asked the Group Leaders who work these titles to let myself or another moderator know as soon as possible when a new chapter will be posted so we can be ready for the inevitable fallout.

Here’s how you can avoid moderator action in this thread:

Be aware of Rule 5.1, Be Civil, and its related corollaries as well as Rule 5.3, Don’t make the staff’s job harder. Rule violations will be dealt with harshly in order to keep the peace. This is your only warning.​

Dex-chan lover
In here b4 comments are shut down

Edit: YOSHIDA YOU STUPID CUUUNT!!!

Dex-chan lover
If this is how she truly is, then I can't say I hate her.

Damn, If this is her still lying then I am going to be so sad. Hopefully this is the real her.

Dex-chan lover
Damn! On one hand I'm kinda worried this lady is secretly the worst and is just playing him cause she wants him to stay single so she can keep toying with him. On the other hand, if she's being legit, they actually have pretty good chemistry and entertaining banter. Plus with how hard this manga has been denying any potential feelings for Sayu, maybe this one will actually end up with him not getting with her

Dex-chan lover
so she's either a huge liar or a foil to sayu. i'd like to think she's a foil character because having an outright malicious character in this type of manga would be out of no where.
actually thinking back on it, that boyfriend lie was definitely a final note. unless the author doesn't know what they're doing, that's a bad sign about her character.

in before lockdown

Users who are viewing this thread