I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Gotou is 28 (mc is 26 and mentioned that Gotou is 2 years older) so unless she had Sayu at around 11-13 that is totally unlikely tho lol

uh oh, i dont really like the boss though, she too possessive though she has no right

Double-page supporter
@beperov she's a virgin, some people want their first time to be something special, but that's just my opinion

That grilled meat analogy that Gotou used(And I could be over analysing this due to booze..) seems like, She wasn't interested in MC until she thought he had found himself someone else. Thus the whole "well done" shit. The rest was just a way to justify her rejecting him. When she thought he had found someone else, She was interested. And BAM! "I wanna meet her", To make sure he's not lying?
*Shrugs*

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I approve of Gotou-san. Kinda...?
Im a fan of conservative types y'see. But Im also deeply corrupted by a few........ unusual p*rn tags... (N*R!!!)
In Adults perspective, going out is not as light as going out for teen agers which we always see in mangas and animes.
So she has the right to be picky and annoying.
For she doesn't know that Yoshida is the MC of the story. She's looking at the man who is candidate for being her lifetime partner.
Ofcourse, Mc also can think the same.

Dex-chan lover
wouldnt-even-sell-at-a-clearance-sale-used-goods-like-3477904.png

Triggered my PTSD. Same shit happened to me. He's going to get into something that could destroy his entire life.

Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
if he didn't gave her another chance, it would be a perfect spot to write her out. fuck

Supporter
I really don't like Gotou. Feels more like she suddenly wanted what she thought she couldn't have.

Dex-chan lover
28 y.o virgin woman, may or may not like Gotou. She had her own worry and insecurities. Dating around that age usually also with the intention marriage later in future. That's why, she may hesitate to say yes before. But still, it's bad to suddenly confess to the people you had turned down before.

Supporter
@Vergift women be fickle like that. I'm guessing her intuition told her Yoshida was gonna be stolen away so she had to move in quick.

Sayu (16) even when she might have done "it" a lot but still, she's not a thot, compared to a 28yo "virgin" but she is a fucking bitch.
Welcome to Hige wo Soru.

Users who are viewing this thread