I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Props to MC for standing his ground and sticking to his own values. Him being hesitant and remaining silent in the end was only natural considering he's figured out what kind of a person Gotou is but was still trying to fully grasp if Gotou was being serious or just playing with him. Fuck Gotou for being fake af and leading him on to fuel her own ego. We can only hope the shitstorm won't be as bad as it appears to be.

I wish for the day that when it comes to these stories with edgy drama and over the top scenarios... The guy that is thrown into the mix would be actually intelligent and dare I ask for it? A don't give a shit attitude that chads it out instead of... This generic over-used MC.

I mean, if you guys enjoy this AND the characters, more power to ya. But my god this MC is so over-used, and it's not even the good over-used character types.

Group Leader
I also get bad vibes from her. I feel like she's the type to start something behind someone's back. Drama seems inevitable now. Then again, I'm pro-Kouhai so I'm a bit biased.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaarghhh
Reason to be rejected, the meat still not cooked enough
Am I look like a grill meat to you

Dex-chan lover
MC had a very mature response, but I still sense a lot of red flags all of the goddamn place.

I sense his kouhai will save his ass from CPS if nothing else. I don't trust her one bit and I think MC is going to keep cautious around her too.

Can someone explain to me the reason why they don't start going out? From what i gather she doesn't want to date MC cause at the time MC implied that he straight up want to do it with her and she was not ready yet so she turned him down. But now that they know each other feeling why not start dating? Without the smexy time of course (at least until she's ready).

I'll admit i'm not the brightest person in the room so i'm grateful if anyone can tell me.

this woman acts like a child who got his toy grabed by someone else and then wants it back, feels like she is just a bitch, i dont trust her :T

"Once you say something, there's no taking it back."
That applies to your rejection too, you hypocritical hag

Dex-chan lover
Do you guys think that she may be the girl's mother? I haven't read this in awhile so I may be forgetting if her parents were already introduced, but I think she may be using MC to get her daughter back and take her back home.

It's more probable than HER being a virgin at this age, and suddenly wanting to get buddy-buddy with the man she kicked to the curb and let to rot.

Either way, his junior is gonna kill her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like Gotou. She seems egoistic, manipulative, and weirdly possessive. Her bossy trait is leaking into her dating life, trying to control the man without even showing her sincerity first.
I like the kouhai a thousand times more, her character is cute, and I can see myself in her place, even with her reaction to the highschool girl living at his place - she's shocked at first, but soon becomes understanding, and even tries to befriend the girl.
Well, either way, it should make for an interesting ride ahead~ 😳

The boyfriend thing was an obvious lie since ch1

Also, she's probably still lying

MC should just wife best girl Mishima

Aggregator gang
I respect how he decide things calmly, declaring that he won't confess again and all,
but honestly, I think it's pathetic that he's still giving his senpai another chance eventhough her reason for rejecting him was super lame.
Dude, why didn't you steel your resolve to say "BEGONE THOT" clearly in her face? Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread