I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Why is this become so trash so fast?.. I cant tell that this is a classic harem, but it feels like it... And this "reject|confess" thing is also trash - what the lame excuse like "it doesnt feel like it that day" and this comparison to the meet cooking? It most likely some cockhold shit, but yet - he falls for this crap and even make excuses for her, like he owns her something. Damn, im really dissapointed what route this manga (ranobe) takes, becoming from something uniq to the trash just over few chapters...

Dex-chan lover
She pulled the cloak, now comes the poisoned dagger.
The MC is also stupid, can't keep ONE secret. It only takes one anonymous call to the cops and now you are knee deep in shits creek.

Supporter
Kouhai were the fuck are you? Come save us from this egoistic bitch.

Double-page supporter
Yea, that's all nice and good, a fairly good justification on the surface, but she's obviously manipulative and untrustworthy. She's the kinda bitch that micromanages every single aspect of your life, cuts out "bad influences", throws out your shit, etc. This dude is an idiot for still pining after her after seeing more red flags than a harem protag in a yandere eroge.

My biggest problem with manga is ditching something good to add something new. This manga had a decent enough thing going on, but it just had to throw this wrench the story.

For a whole chapter dedicated to talking over a meal, this was pretty good! The conversation kept my attention.
Something about Gotou feels disingenuous, though. She seems really manipulative and a bit narcissistic. Her reasoning makes zero sense, as well. Saying something like: "I have a boyfriend I've been with for the last five years" is not 'pumping the brakes' on things -- it's a full blown crashing stop. Any normal and reasonable man would not only give up their pursuit, but also just as likely be kind of irritated as Yoshida was in Ch.1 when he said: "Then don't go on a date!".
She's really not looking good here either. Not only is she persecuting him for "what if's", but then further demonstrates her lack of trust by more or less demanding to personally inspect the situation. Essentially, rewarding all of the straightforward and honest behavior he's demonstrated when interacting with her with further suspicion; even after multiple reassurance's. She's the only one with a history of dishonesty here, and yet she can't simply trust him? Speaking realistically for a moment, is it really that hard to believe that an adult male in his mid-to-late-20's wouldn't be attracted to a 15 or 16-year-old high school girl? It seems much more believable than her with the whole"my spider-sense was tinglin" shit.
I just can't see that she's being completely open yet. Something about her just feels off. Even if on the surface she seems like the ideal woman, the Kouhai seems much more genuine.

I hate her
that's all I need to say
she's the whole reason this manga is not as good as it could be
it's all because of this thot

Users who are viewing this thread