I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Yeah, she let it get burned. She's known this guy for five years, and presumably liked him for most of that, then decided to say that she's been in a long-term relationship that's going great for all this time just because of a gut feeling? Listen, if you didn't think it was the right day, you could say something like give me some time to think about it, you could have said that you're not ready for a relationship, you know, something to indicate your actual feelings rather than breaking his heart (first chapter does indicate that he went through heart break). If you're willing to cast his feelings and such to the side without any measure of trust or communicating your actual stance, you're the one who isn't ready for the relationship.

Man I fucking hate this bitch. But I think that the MCs actions made sense. He kept a cool head and stood his ground but also he let his emotions toward her affect his decision making. It wouldn't be very "realistic" that he could just throw out 5 years of emotions just like that. People don't really work that way.

Imagine you like someone, you confess to her, and she reject you. When you already move on, and have nice relationship with other woman, the woman that reject you come to you and said "hehe, it just a joke bro, I like you" just because she literally can't accept that man who like her once, in good relationship with other woman. Are you gonna say "yes"?

Dex-chan lover
all of this is pretty fucking weird if you ask me, but he is playing it all really well though

Aggregator gang
The boss is a sissy-wissy, and maybe high maintenance type. Oh no, don't go there MC! 😲

I still prefer the manga that obsoletezero translated. IKYWIM. 😏

Dex-chan lover
While I don’t think she means to be malicious, the way this lady acts throws up all sorts of red flags. I hope Yoshida doesn’t end up with her.

Double-page supporter
She's inexperienced and felt it was moving abit too fast to get into a committed relationship which I doubt she has ever been in one. Although making up a fake boyfriend was a 101-highschool-girl-lie to make that would make most guys drop pursuit, pretty dumb move on her part considering her feelings for him.

Group Leader
This auntie sure got bad personality
Good intuition? I bet that goes into flammable trash

Yeah, still hate her. Emotionally manipulative and immature to boot, what a goddamn catch...

s1

She sounds like a downright manipulative person lol

Users who are viewing this thread