I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Wow, pretty much all women around him are majorly manipulative. Not saying he's some kind of saint, but they're really on the edge of trash-tier.

Whaaat, they actually discussed things instead of fidgeting-twirling-thumbs-and-blushing. How refreshing!

Dex-chan lover
that was a good chapter for me, was expecting whole missunderstanding for 123020420 chapter but no.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but doubt Gotou's goals. Her first lie was too thick. She could have come up with any number of standard excuses to postpone the decision, but she specifically chose one that would cut any further romantic contact between herself and Yoshida. Nobody does such a thing without a reason. If she really thought it wasn't a good day or she wasn't ready for it yet, why didn't she just say that back then? Now she says she has been interested in him all along, but that's 100% opposite to what her actions indicated before.

@newniez Incisor bait? She's baiting cannibals?

Fed-Kun's army
sorry, but that was some real BS from gatou, what a dumb ass reason. If you "didn't feel it" that day, you could have just said please wait for an answer and delayed it... or say I want to accept your feelings but not right now so please wait... or w.e... but not make up a BS boyfriend story that will actually hurt the dude confessing to you :/

and now being so pushy about the meeting and going straight to drama about helping a runaway.... fck off gatou, please don't indulge her Yoshida. She's just doing this shit cause you stopped giving her the puppy dog attention she feeds off.

Mishima is a real sweetheart who is actually in love with you and cares about you, please choose her~

Dex-chan lover
How anyone can still have any positive things to say about the senpai from work baffles me.
Here's how the conversation should've went.

Senpai: Sorry, I lied.
Protag: Wait, what why?
Senpai: Well... I have good intuition and I just wanted the love to ripen.
Protag: You know... I think I loved you for 5 years. It took a lot of courage for me to ask you out, and your rejection crushed me emotionally for a while.
I tried not to let it show at work because I wanted to be professional, but it ate me up everytime I looked at you at work.
Senpai: ...
Protag: You're telling me that's your reason?
Protag: I don't think I can love a person who's fine emotionally hurting a person for such a shallow reason. You're not the woman I thought you were.
Senpai: ... but I'm a virgin.
<Author clearly trying to make the bitch more appealing because he realizes how shitty her actions are when looked at OBJECTIVELY>
Protag: Are we done here? See you at work tomorrow, don't ever call me out for anything unless it's strictly related to business.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
I think the manga's mature in a sense that the characters aren't direct in their desires. I think that's good.
Kouhai's objectively the best though, because she clearly and very straightforwardly likes him.

Dex-chan lover
He should date the other coworker. And telling the truth about his situation was a mistake. Her reason for saying no when he confessed feels like she is not trustworthy

Damn, I really dont like her. My personal ship is with the Kohai and Sayu as a pseudo adopted daughter for them. This is one of the rare times I dont want to ship the 2 leads.

Aggregator gang
Boss: confesses her "true" feeling towards the Mc
Me: ~rolling my eyes at the angle if 180 twice. "This bisch"

How dare she? badly rejecting him after going on a date....A DATE! Making him hopeful then destroying it and now this. Fuckin thot begone!
Her reasons and the example she gave meat heated and whatever the shit she was sayin made made me cringe so hard that it makes me wanna quit reading this manga.
But the way the mc handle it, also realising how crap her way of thinking is rn make me wanna wait and see where this all goes.

Contributor
Ahhh ah.
Yeah, it's this chapter, as expected. It's the same as in the novel...No wait. It's even WORSE then the novel, because of the pictures.
Seeing him saying he will wait after she played with him, meh.

Oh well, we know it will not remain for a long time, thanks to Sayu.

Users who are viewing this thread