I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the reasons. If it wasn't the right time, there were other ways to go about approaching the situation instead of lying and saying "I have a boyfriend" when in reality you want the relationship to develop more later. Saying you have a partner already, whether true or not, completely rejects the other party. And the fact that you went on a date with MC and then making him think you have a boyfriend just makes your character look worse in his eyes, which anyone at her age would be aware of. She may not have much dating experience but you don't need to be an expert to understand what that statement entails. She comes off as disingenuous and manipulative. I hope when sayu meets her she'll be able to see through her somehow and point out to MC that giving her a second chance so readily is not in his best interests. Sayu is a girl and has experience, she'll probably be able to see through the bullshit more than the mc who is a guy and is blinded by affection for gotou. I'm not saying she is lying, but she should at least understand she fucked up and asking for MC's undivided affection after that incident is appalling.

Kouhai is best girl, gouto needs to be out of the picture

Dex-chan lover
God this is so good. If I wasn't so bad at staying focused, I'd totally go read the ln.

Man usually have a heart of a glass towards the woman they totally in genuine love.
I do think our protagonist here most likely not realized that he has actually lied unintentionally. His feelings is still there, yes. But I doubt he knows how 'low' it has become.

Dex-chan lover
So... she lied to you and you just accept it as her having "good intuition"? Hell no, he may still "like" her, but love died a long ago.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, ranking goes from kouhai>boss>JK. JK still the worst girl to date.

Dex-chan lover
GOTOU IS WACK. That is literally a woman who is crazy. Why the hell should anyone wait on a woman who would lie in your face constantly? IDC who it is, somebody telling you to wait for them to be ready is just considering you as a pushover or a back up plan in case another relationship doesn't work because they know they already got you in their hold. Constantly attempt to get into your personal life? Does MC not realize he is getting into a toxic relationship with this woman? I don't think MC is going to get any better so I might just not read this anymore. He doesn't even ask Sayu if she is fine with meeting GOTOU, what an insensitive PRICK. I've seen nothing likeable about Gotou. Don't stick your dick in crazy. I hate our Boob crazed MC who doesn't see red flags and would do anything to get into that cleavage.

The like for kouhai is ridiculous in these comments. What's so appealing about someone who purposely messes up work? Kouhai already buried her chances long ago .

Gotou is... Questionable however she's still in the lead. It's her bowl to lose.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody liked her because of what she did, and with a twist (that might or might not be true) the tables have turned. If shes been wary of men because of her looks (people just trying to get into her pants) it would make sense to not get laid left and right, but then again shes still toying with MC even if it wasnt her intention.

So, she rejected Yoshida back then because of instinct ... well, that's something. Still think it's a very bad thing to do though to someone that confessing to you sincerely only for you to answer with a lie. And then had the audacity to ask him to wait for her to confess like ... ???. Like, what? You going to wait for the moon to drop on earth or something before confessing? Also, saying she's a virgin because she haven't got the opportunity yet when Yoshida literally invite her to do it.

Yoshida saying that he loved Gotou for 5 years. Well, we all know how this is going to go. It's only a matter of time for a new girl to show up that will make the MC fall in love with him in less time than it takes for him to get together with someone that he had love for years.

From the spoilers I've read that seem plausible (shame no actual discussion on NU)

Spoilers on Gotou's character
As everyone here can already see and tell, she's (I don't know if this is the right term) leading him on. Basically, she just wants the old status quo back, someone pining for her while keeping things that way. (the one who gave the spoilers was practically exasperated with her) She's the type that likes the attention but would delay the actual dating process of the relationship

Spoilers on Sayu
Gotou's not related in any way to Sayu and no spoilers for what she does next chap. Sayu came from a rich family (though no expansion as to why she ran away from home). Her brother finds her and forces her to go home.

Okay I had a hunch whether there was a translation error or she was just lying when she said she had a boyfriend on chapter 1, because ever since the beginning of the manga her actions make no sense(unless she's outright lying again) with someone who's already in a relationship

"It was my intuition."
My immediate reaction was TRASH. And the next literal page was taking out the TRASH. We're on the same wavelength.

Dex-chan lover
@Korut
"What's so appealing about someone who purposely messes up work? Kouhai already buried her chances long ago .
Gotou is... Questionable however she's still in the lead. It's her bowl to lose."
What's appealing is that she's only still messing up in order to be around the person she likes. Her story was that originally she wasn't competent, but all of the other people in the company were impatient and generally treated her negatively. Protag was the only one who was patient with her even if he griped. She fell in love with his patience and ability to respect her when she had very little self worth.

She's only messing up at work to spend more time with him, which I agree is dumb, but is still indicative of her liking the protagonist quite a lot.

Gotou is bad. As soon as he starts moving on she tries to reel him back in? Then she talks about ripeness and other shit while not even caring about the mental damage she gave the protagonist? Nobody's worse than JK, but in rankings Kouhai's on top with no second place.

" Sure, except she intentionally fucks up her work because she doesn't want to seem too 'hardworking'. When she was introduced she submitted wrong data, then was somehow able to fix it without overtime. Her excuse was basically 'hard work = death', but she didn't even work. 'Work' is doing something right, on your own time. 'Hard work' is doing something right, as fast as you can. She's capable enough to do 'work', at least.

She's just as manipulative, just not as emotionally as the rest of the cast."
I wouldn't say she's manipulative. She's just kinda immature.
That time she did her work properly on time showed that she actually had improved at her job, but she was playing the part of an incompetent co-worker so her senpai would pay attention to her.

But yeah, none of the girls are perfect which is what I like about the story. It's just way too uneven imho.

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon
So what does she do after this? Is she still leading him on?

it’d be funny if the Kouhai finds out

@jimkage Because according to you he should pine after the fucking underage girl or the junior who just ticks him off with her work rate?

Yeah 200 IQ thinking

@Freestyle
Dunno. The detailed spoilers I got this time were from reddit. There is one plausible spoiler on NU but for me it was a little dark/sad (and it was in a form of a question) and I am HOPING its false. The reddit spoilers at least has additional spoilers. The one who gave out the spoilers simply mentioned what you should feel towards Gotou now is basically just the first step to her petiness... or something.

Apparently, Sayu has aids

Users who are viewing this thread