I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Contributor
@Starbright

Don't worry, it's not true.
They're will be several problems because of her past
A exemple : One of the guys who slept with her will appear later, trying to have sex with her, then trying to rape her after she obviously refuse in/near Yoshida House...
, but not something like this, it's still "only" a rom-com.

doesnt matter how juicy those big tits look, that woman is crazy and MC will only find pain inside that cleavage... hopefully is a chance for proper character development, hes too guillable and naive. btw hes also crazy, 5 years before even confessing? might be a cultural/japanese thing but that sound weird and kinda creepy to me

why the hell did he have to tell her he is living with a minor?
now she will probably try to find and talk to her

Dex-chan lover
Dude... get away from her if you have even a little of self-respect... wait, he is a manga protag... he has no self-respect....

Double-page supporter
I haven’t even read the chapter yet. Just here to cement my comment in this thread before it’s shut down.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting spicy. Mishima is a better choice than senpai. Gotou’s hotter but her attitude is terrible and she’s manipulative. It also seems that she might bully Sayu.

i mean if she was any other hoe i would agree with most comments and say that he's a dumbass for even giving her a chance, but to him she's a great coworker that he has known and loved for five years, it seems that he played that very well and didn't straight up give in like a simp and called her out on her shit but still gave her a chance, pretty mature imo.
Sha still gives me bad vibes but if she doesn't pull anything fishy with mayu or straight up lied about liking him and that shit i'm fine with how this is going

She just want attention, She don't want your heart
Maybe she just hate the thought of you with someone new

We've stayed unlock this long?
That's quiet impressive.

MC better keep both eyes opened.

Users who are viewing this thread