I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Group Leader
I hate her so much I can't even read the chapter and reading the comments tells me it was a good decision.

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS IDIOTIC... How could you play with his honest feelings just because it's convenient for you?

It's quite unbelievable to me that Gotou likes MC but when MC confessed to her, she just refused using some bullshit reason. That's so not how it normally is. If a girl like a guy and that guy confesses to her, she would be so happy and accept him in a heartbeat. But then I guess, if Gotou had accepted Mc. We wouldn't have had this manga to start with.

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly baffling that MC was this amiable with her after her reason came out. A girl rejects his confession because "It didn't feel like the right time" with a made up reason that is sure to break his heart ("I have a boyfriend") and gets jealous and clingy when he start to seem like showing interest in other women because, I dunno, she goddamn broke his heart?!

Like sure, he was pretty mature in not forgiving her in a calm manner, but I have no idea why he's still interested. She's clearly shown she's capable of lying when it suits her and being manipulative, not exactly qualities you'd want to see in a significant other.

Think about it if the genders were switched. It wouldn't be treated the same like in this chapter.

In my personal experience, if a girl, especially an attractive one, that is over 20 years old, tell you that she has never had a boyfriend or dating experience, then there's could only 2 possibilities.

1. She is lying
2. She has some serious problems.

No other reason.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Sure, except she intentionally fucks up her work because she doesn't want to seem too 'hardworking'. When she was introduced she submitted wrong data, then was somehow able to fix it without overtime. Her excuse was basically 'hard work = death', but she didn't even work. 'Work' is doing something right, on your own time. 'Hard work' is doing something right, as fast as you can. She's capable enough to do 'work', at least.

She's just as manipulative, just not as emotionally as the rest of the cast.

Double-page supporter
Maybe stop dating thots. Government needs to set up a thot database.

Kouhai is best girl. Not a tease like bossy girl.

Lol people refusing to believe Goto is a virgin are really funny, its actually possible especially in a rigid place like Japan where Doing well in school = Doing well in "life".

we can see from her high position in the office she's highly work driven so chances are high she was one of those "stfu im studying" girls back in high school and Uni. when we were busy having fun.

for those of us who have experienced the corporate rat race will know that having your life turn into a cycle of Eat, sleep, and work isn't very hard. before you know it 5-10 years have been dedicated to the company and you have nothing to show for it but a fat paycheck and a nice office.

Dex-chan lover
I swear she'll come to his room to "Check on Sayu" is just an excuse to put words into her mind and make run again or something, and then try to find an excuse to fire the mc or something lol

I don't like gotou, shitty woman, her character is the most shittiest type I've ever seen. Imbecile.

Users who are viewing this thread