I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

@PlsBulliMe gonna be honest though... I'm pretty sure you know of it by now but i'll just tell even if you know of it. Airi Gotou is a virgin that's no. 1 then no. 2 she's one of the girls which treat Sayu as a little sister like or one of the good influences. Though i'd be more of a Yuzuha Mishima fan.

Give girls attention and make you think you like them then one day after a while stop paying attention to them that’s what I got from this

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting how divided people are in the comments. Some seem to distrust her and some seem to trust her now. I feel like people who distrust her are very justified tho

Fed-Kun's army
The mods going apeshit on this series is hilarious. To bad I am so late

God I hate this, I mean now that the situation is like this the boss woman doesn't seem bad, but the intuition thing does seem sketch. In fact it'd be better if it was actually sketch so MC doesn't have more problems.
This was intense as hell. Nice.

Double-page supporter
bruh these kind of characters are so annoying. like, he doesn't want you to go why are you so persistent? no manners having ass

I love reading uneventful chapters that I just breeze through without pause, only to find the comment section full of pure vitriol out of nowhere.

I don't believe her. Coming with a 'strong intuition' thing.. really? I am barely able to accept that. But then she makes up a lie about having a boyfriend? That's just pure bullshit. Even if she had a strong intution ( which I have a really really hard time to believe ) why not just say that today is not a day? Why not say that she is not ready yet? Why not say that maybe next time, but this time she will be the one inviting?? I don't trust her at all and think that this whole behaviour of her is just a played script

Users who are viewing this thread